May and July Meetings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

charlie said:
Devon, are we for sure doin a BBQ at your place? What do you want us to bring besides Kokanee Gold?

Well Shelby said she would do chicken, coleslaw, potato salad & I will probably work some spareribs into the mix. I suppose we will have enough food but I'm not exactly sure how many we've got coming. I'm guessing around 10-12. So, if you feel you would like to see something else on the table to munch on (chips, veggies, soda), bring it. If not, no worries.

charlie said:
I will just show up with beer and a smile, how's that? Want me to get in touch with Rob, I am positive he would enjoy some chicken ;).

Sounds like a plan!

Well we kind of have the whole day blocked off but I suppose if people wanted to show up around noon that would work. We live at 650 Hastings Ave, which is two blocks south of the university. Easiest to take the university exit that dumps you onto Arthur Street and goes along the west side of the university, then keep going until you hit Hastings Ave (two blocks past U) and hang a left. If you have any questions give me a ring 4 zero 6 - two 6 one - four 5 eight 1. :)

I will just show up with beer and a smile, how's that? Want me to get in touch with Rob, I am positive he would enjoy some chicken ;).

really! you're never going to let the chicken thing go!!!! will check the schedule, would love to come see the Missoula tanks.

We live at 650 Hastings Ave, which is two blocks south of the university. Easiest to take the university exit that dumps you onto Arthur Street and goes along the west side of the university, then keep going until you hit Hastings Ave (two blocks past U) and hang a left. If you have any questions give me a ring 4 zero 6 - two 6 one - four 5 eight 1.

Thanks to all that made the meeting! We had a great time and can't wait for July's meeting at Kim and Mark's. :)

Thanks to all that made the meeting! We had a great time and can't wait for July's meeting at Kim and Mark's. :)

Good Lord I have not seen that much food in years!!!!!! Thanx to Devon and Shelby for having us over, and thanx for the great feed, outstanding. I'll get back to the home front and see how many pics turned out, for both Devon's system, and Kelan's tank. The south end bunch showed us a really good time, thank you all.

I had a fantastic time! Always nice to get everyone together. A big thanks to Devon and Shelby for cooking.

Well ok, I got home and got stuff arranged, and got the photos all separated and went thru them and what follows is what I came up with to show you all. I will go ahead and start with Devon"s tank, and some of the surroundings. Hope you all enjoy.

IMG_9051_1358.jpg

IMG_9085_1392.jpg

IMG_9055_1362.jpg

IMG_9056_1363.jpg

IMG_9075_1382.jpg

IMG_9084_1391.jpg

IMG_9098_1405.jpg

IMG_9100_1407.jpg

IMG_9103_1410.jpg

Back