May and July Meetings

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Before the day was over, I had to make it over to Kelan's house and get some pics of his tank.

IMG_9124_1431.jpg

IMG_9139_1446.jpg

IMG_9131_1438.jpg

IMG_9135_1442.jpg

IMG_9137_1444.jpg

Thank you Missoula for showing us a great time, and yes, we did talk a little about reef tanks, amazingly enuf :):). Both of you have great systems and a lot of thought has gone into the planning and showing of these 2 tanks. Here's to hoping for continued success Devon and Kelan, hope we make it back down next year and I really wish I would have had one more of the brats, those were really good!!!!!

Great meeting, thanks so much Devon & Shelby for hosting the get together. It was great to see your set-up in person, it was also nice to see you all & touch bases with everybody! The food was perfect, the weather was...what it was! Also thanks Devon for helping us slog through the Kindle set-up. Kuba still thinks getting it was a great idea, he is very happy with it. I was set back a bit by the comments on my Windows XP computer....youda thunk I was talking about human sacrifices or something equally nasty!

Sorry, aboutt he XP comments Kevin, I hope you didn't lose any sleep over it :). Hey it was good seeing you again, glad you could make it even tho the comments about XP set you back .
You were not the only person there Charlie getting a chuckle/making comments about my oldish computer. I looked at the system...Windows XP 2002...SWEET! I got 10 years out of a computer...and I lost NO sleep over it. I was just kidding you....You must be getting sensitive in your old age. It was good to see al of you, too. Now don't get TOO sensitive there Charlie....it keeps things interesting when you're the Charlie we all know & love!!

I think I'll go out &freakin' buy a new computer now!

LOL, I wanna know what you end up with kevin, there are some nice ones out there that is for sure, good luck:). Get a nice monitor too, the one on my pc is bigger than the TV in my bedroom.
Last time we were up at your place I did notice the rather large screen. Ya know they make glasses to help out with that! :shock::shock:

Kim wants to have a summer, July, BBQ at her place, which will be so different from the February ones we usually have a her house. I would love to talk about photography at this one, and if I talk really nice to Michael over in Spokane, maybe I can get him to come over and maybe do about the same thing they just did at their meeting:
Monthly Meeting Announcements | Forum April Meeting – new time? » Spokane Coeur d Alene Reef Society
Just a thought, I know I could come up with some stuff for a raffle.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Charlie, I am hoping we'll make it over in July! If so, I'm definitely willing to do a photography presentation. I'll just have to figure out some technical things, in order to figure out which type of presentation to do.

Thanks for hosting Devon and Shelby . . . it was great to be able to see your tank and you guys at your house! The tank is stunning when you walk in. You've got some really cool things in there; and I think one of my favorites is the urchin. I can see why you waited patiently to get it . . . definitely worth the wait. Thanks again! Here are my pictures . . .

Devon%2527s%2520tank_0003%2520copy.jpg

Devon%2527s%2520tank_0004%2520copy.jpg

Devon%2527s%2520tank_0005%2520copy.jpg

Devon%2527s%2520tank_0009%2520copy.jpg

Devon%2527s%2520tank_0011%2520copy.jpg

Awesome pictures! We look forward to the meeting at your house. :)

Hey, thanks guys! It sure helps when the subject matter makes it easy to get great pictures. Glad to hear you plan on making the trek up here again Devon.

I just thought this was kind of cool to share . . . here's what was hanging out on our deck railing this afternoon when I got home. He belongs to one of our neighbors and cruises through almost every day. Isn't he beautiful?

peacock_0000%2520copy.jpg

Yup, he is the one. He also has a girlfriend, but she's a bit more shy. Yeah, they just roam the neighborhood.

Back