May Meeting FRAGS!!!!! :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
Our meeting in may will be a "how to frag tutorial"
We will be fragging acans, chailce, acros , zoanthids..and possibly mushrooms
Feel free to bring your stuff if you would like it fragged,
Also we will be having PSAS purchased corals to frag out..
(these will going home with members attending the meeting)

ok this may be a stupid question but how do you know when and where the meetings are? i have searched this site and the psas site and can never find the upcoming meetings and events just past ones...

ok this may be a stupid question but how do you know when and where the meetings are? i have searched this site and the psas site and can never find the upcoming meetings and events just past ones...

The meetings are ALWAYS the third Saturday of every month except July and August. For the last two years they have been at 1:00PM. The topic and location varies from month to month.

The meetings are ALWAYS the third Saturday of every month except July and August. For the last two years they have been at 1:00PM. The topic and location varies from month to month.

thanks! that helps alot! i will hopefully see you guys soon!

I will be bringing an EXACTO KNIFE
A DIAMOND BLADE (1/8") BAND SAW
1 " Bone cutters
eggcrate for resting frag plugs
multiple tubbs for dipping corals
Melafix and Coral disinfectant
Superglue gel, frag plugs for frags

I am soooooooo happy that this is going to be available! You would not believe the methods that have been tried at my house to frag out some mushrooms...something to do power tools that do not belong in the water :eek: This is a meeting I will not miss! Can't wait!

Our meeting in may will be a "how to frag tutorial"
We will be fragging acans, chailce, acros , zoanthids..and possibly mushrooms
Feel free to bring your stuff if you would like it fragged,

I am bringing a 3" x 1" piece of pagoda cup that we can frag into 2-3 pieces and I will give away the frags, also I have a torch that could use some trimming before it takes over the end of my tank.

I would be interested in getting a frag of frogspawn, hammer or?

What do people have that we can cut up and share? This is a great opportunity to trim back some of the harder to frag LPS and share with others!

I WILL BE DONATING A SINGLE HEAD OF DENDRO TO ONE LUCKY MEMBER :)
Who is gonna win it????:)
see the one sticking off to the right.. thats the one
april3024.jpg

So my tank is still new and all I have right now are frags (except for one rock with 50+ blue mushrooms that I would love to learn how to frag). Do we have to bring in things to frag or will their be samples to learn from. I would like to know how to start fragging when the time comes. Also do we need to bring plugs and glue?

Back