May Meeting FRAGS!!!!! :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

and Barrier donated the 6 glue's to the PSAS for the meeting HOW COOL IS THAT
may7026.jpg

are the glue's different?

I would also be interested in a piece of torch. Been looking for a new LPS. I picked up a small frag of hammer, but I'm not sure its big enough to frag at the meeting. I have one small head that has begun splitting into 2, but it isn't really complete.

Unfortunately for me, Im triple booked for Saturday. I have to choose between the PSAS, Cubscouts, and camping with my brothers family and my own. The camping is going to have to take priority.

I was really looking forward to hanging out at this meeting. It should be alot of fun.

I'd love a piece of the Torch,

I've not had any before, they are fairly hearty, right?
require decent light/flow? (and room) from what I've read.

I've got a 75gal tank with 2x250w mh's

I would also be interested in a piece of torch. Been looking for a new LPS. I picked up a small frag of hammer, but I'm not sure its big enough to frag at the meeting. I have one small head that has begun splitting into 2, but it isn't really complete.

Okay sounds good.

As I am not sure exactly how many heads I have and I want to keep one for myself, I am not going to promise out any more frags, but we will cut it up and see what we get, there might be more.

Currently I have it at the bottom of my tank (30" depth) under 250w MH (towards the edge of the light) in moderate to high flow and it seems to love it.

Last edited:
So what is one the fragging agenda for this meeting?

Just like to know what there will be before I really commit to a long drive and the time spent on the road.

Guess like a lot of the North Sounders always say, It's a love hate relationship with these meetings. Love to go but sometimes taking 2 hours drive time and 80 miles is just to far. Let alone the 4 gallons of gas it is going to take. *lol*

Cheers,
Alex

taking 2 hours drive time and 80 miles is just to far. Let alone the 4 gallons of gas it is going to take. *lol*

Cheers,
Alex

I'll be coming from Bremerton :oops:

BTW,
I still have an extra seat (or three) if anyone wants a ride from this direction

yeah us north enders do have a hard time, i'll have to skip out early (assuming a bunch of people show up) to get corals home then off to work, maybe I can teach my mom how to dip/acclimate properly and hand off the frags...

On a non fragging note, Anyone interested in a big snowflake eel? I'll bring him along with me, willing to trade for frags (zoas/palys win me over every time) or a reasonable offer (if i'm in a good mood and the tank specs work free may just be reasonable) hes about 20in long and fat and healthy, needs a new home as the tank hes in was a temporary fix that just needs to be broken down (may become my new sump if i can fit it in the stand)

"I'm so excite!"

So what is one the fragging agenda for this meeting?

Just like to know what there will be before I really commit to a long drive and the time spent on the road.

Guess like a lot of the North Sounders always say, It's a love hate relationship with these meetings. Love to go but sometimes taking 2 hours drive time and 80 miles is just to far. Let alone the 4 gallons of gas it is going to take. *lol*

Cheers,
Alex

read first pagte..
SPS LPS ZOO"S will be fragged different ways

I'll be coming from Bremerton :oops:

BTW,
I still have an extra seat (or three) if anyone wants a ride from this direction

Maybe... hope to come but I think I need to drive because I have to also go to McLendon's to return a leaky 65gal storage tank!

Barrier Reef Aquarium has offered club members a great deal for after the meeting today, so you may want to leave a little time to swing by the store after the meeting. Details will be shared at the meeting! (Don't let me forget!!)

Thank you Barrier Reef for your ongoing generous support of the PSAS!

Back