May Meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
RF Premium Member
Hello all you wonderful people. I talked with Rob over the weekend, and he agreed to having a meeting at his house on Saturday, May 21. We did not talk about a time, but I do know that Julie is gonna make us some tacos again this year. So i suppose that we need to get our heads together and figure out what we need to bring. When I get home tonite I will try to remember to send out an email to all of you.
Thank you Rob and Julie for hosting our May meeting :):):):)

Man, I keep missing these tacos! Shelby and I will be attending the Miles City Bucking Horse Sale that weekend. Hope everyone has a great meeting though! Oh, tacos...

Charlie, will you also add this to northwestmontanareefclub.com if you don't mind?

Last edited:
Man, I keep missing these tacos! Shelby and I will be attending the Miles City Bucking Horse Sale that weekend. Hope everyone has a great meeting though! Oh, tacos...

Charlie, will you also add this to northwestmontanareefclub.com if you don't mind?

More tacos for me then :):)

Devon, if you have the time, go ahead and add it, you and I are the only ones that go to the site anyways.

since when do you ride bucking horses :):):) i was hoping to get some Macro algae from you. oh well, sounds like a good time.

thanks Charlie for posting this. we can start when ever the group wants. if you want good pics, come later because of the glare from all the glass. we can even get a little bon fire going if anyone wants. think Smores......??

come on over Michael, your welcome.

we have room so bring your kids if you want, mine will be here.

Sweet - a meeting at Rob's! Aw, I was hoping for some of your *special* chicken. I hear it's, um, really different. :) Tacos sound great. How about some guacamole to go with it? Can't wait to see your tank again. I will bring my camera for sure so I can hopefully get some good shots to post.

So . . . are you gonna get a bucking horse while you're there, Devon? You definitely need one of those.

Sweet - a meeting at Rob's! Aw, I was hoping for some of your *special* chicken. I hear it's, um, really different. :) Tacos sound great. How about some guacamole to go with it? Can't wait to see your tank again. I will bring my camera for sure so I can hopefully get some good shots to post.

So . . . are you gonna get a bucking horse while you're there, Devon? You definitely need one of those.

There are just some things that will never be forgotten Kim

i guess i'm never going to live down the "blackened Chicken" :):):) if only i had planed for it to be blackened!!!!! or maybe i should say, i was planning for it to be blackened:):)

i'm a bit surprised Charlie didn't want Julie to fry chicken and make mashed potatoes and gravy.....

i guess i'm never going to live down the "blackened Chicken" :):):) if only i had planed for it to be blackened!!!!! or maybe i should say, i was planning for it to be blackened:):)

i'm a bit surprised Charlie didn't want Julie to fry chicken and make mashed potatoes and gravy.....

You know darn well that there are things I can't live down either my friend, it just so happens you happened to do yours at a meeting........................................lol

Even I remember the Blackened Chicken, I thought it was good Rob :) I'll see what I can do to actually make this meeting. Been too long since I've seen my friends and need to get back up and visit. I vote Rob makes chicken

that would be great to see you Duane. i hope you can make it. as far as chicken goes, we better stick with tacos :)

Well gee Duane, it would be great to see ya. I would almost bet that you may make good on your threat to make to make it over, unlike another out of town guy that I know is probably listening to this...................................lol

Please don't hesitate to show up man, been a while, and I don't think I remember the last time to well :):)

Well gee Duane, it would be great to see ya. I would almost bet that you may make good on your threat to make to make it over, unlike another out of town guy that I know is probably listening to this...................................lol

Please don't hesitate to show up man, been a while, and I don't think I remember the last time to well :):)

My ears are burning...lol

Don't know as I remember too much of the last time myself :) but it was worth it :eyebrows:

Well Duane, now that you mention it, it seems to me that someone took a picture or two of why you may not remember the last time you were here. And I just happen to know that person:becky::becky::becky::becky:

Would it be possible that this is why you don't remember much

Attachments

• IMG_4980.jpg
    IMG_4980.jpg
    61.3 KB
  • IMG_4983.jpg
    IMG_4983.jpg
    36.9 KB
Back