Me?? A Granpa??? VERY SOON!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes it's true, I'll be the proud owner of a Granddaughter in the next few days!! My oldest daughter, Amber, is scheduled to be induced early Sunday morning. 2 of my 3 older kids were born the day before scheduled induction, so we'll see what happens. IF baby is born on Sunday, it'll be on Madison's 4th birthday!!

Stay tuned for updates and pics will be included!!!

Congrats and weird at same time

Hi this is my Aunt she is only 4 years older than I am but she still my aunt. Infact exactly 4 years old me to the day. lol

CUT IT OFF MIKE AND QUICK YOU NEED TO RETIRE ONE DAY!

My daughter has an uncle a year and a half older than her. It's not weird to her, lol. Although it is a little odd having a brother 20 years younger than myself.

Is Madison excited to have a new neice on her birthday?

Congrats Michael and Angie!

Well today is the day for Amber to have her baby!!! We're all very excited for baby Patience Marie to join the world!!!

Brandy, Madison is excited at one point, but then not so excited at another. We'll see how it goes. She is very excited for her new niece to come though. Baby George as Madison will be calling her. Even though it's a girl!!! LOL

The funny part about it is that Amber, the expecting mother, was born on her Uncle's birthday. It was his 12th birthday. For a 12 year old boy, "birthday" is about the most important day of the year. He got to spend his in a hospital waiting room and was NOT happy about it.

So now, Amber will be giving birth today, HOPEFULLY, and the baby will share her Aunt's (Madison) birthday.

Correction, she was born at 2:19PM, today. I was posting the original stats, via my phone, from hospital, on very lil' sleep...lol.

Now I'm posting from home, on even less sleep, but via desktop, so should be a little smoother. Just uploaded a whole bunch of pictures. Here's a couple.

Introducing, Patience Marie Hamilton!!
3940373488_8ecb0eac10_b.jpg

3940374006_d271117faa_b.jpg

Proud Aunt Madison, who turned 4 today!!
3939594929_ba79779f6b_b.jpg

I have to make a correction on the weight of Patience. She weighed 7lbs 12oz, not 8lbs 12oz! That is till a good healthy weight though. She is GORGEOUS and a very calm baby!!!

Back