Me?? A Granpa??? VERY SOON!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Thank you all for your kind comments!! I'd like to blame my mistakes on the fact that I was posting from my phone...lol. But musta just been my lack of sleep and excitement. Angie, thanks for the correction!!

We'll be heading back to the hospital soon and we'll be taking more pics, of course!!

Wow, you guys like changing poopy diapers, lol, ok? I can still remember my kids in diapers. Before long, the diaper won't hold it all in...:eek:

An update on Amber and Baby Patience. They got to go home today and they are both doing well. Patience had a little bit of Jaundice this morning, but was ok to go home. Mommy is feeling good, but in a little bit of pain. She was happy to get to go home today and be comfortable....LOL.

Hmmmm, cigars!! I have a humidor with a couple choice cigars in it that are at least 15 years old. Unfortunately, I haven't taken care of the humidor as I should, so they're probably all dried out. BUT, this all reminds me that I never mentioned the other part of the appearance of the Granddaughter.

I'd promised my daughter that I'd stop smoking before the baby was born. My last cigarette was at noon, the 20th. So, I quit smoking 2 hours 19 minutes before Patience was born. It's been a bit rough....lol.

Nope Charlie there was no money involved in this one!!! He made a promise to Amber, that he had to quit before Patience was born. He's doing good, but asks me everyday if he can have a cigarette and I keep telling him NO. I know it's hard for sure!!!!! He'll make it!!!

Last edited:
Is what we should do is make cigarette money jar and save it for a month and I know we could save all kinds of money!!! Maybe we could buy the other T5 fixture at the end of the month with all that saved cigarette money!!!! So that would be $6/day....better get a job Michael!!!!

An update.

Patience is back in the hospital with sever Jaundice. I guess it was almost to the point where they would have needed to do a blood transfusion. She went in yesterday afternoon. Her number have fallen since then, from 28, yesterday afternoon, to 18 last night, to 13.7 today. I'm pretty sure they'll keep here at least one more night, and maybe even keep her until Monday. But, at least things are improving.

My youngest has this issue too mike, We had to have a machine that produced light on her back. The other thing we did as suggested by the doctors was to get her out in hte sun more.

She came home friday with the machine and my wife spent most of the weekend out in the sun with her. By Monday or Tuesday she was fine.

Hope this helps

BTW good job on the smoking, on a side note you promised to quit smoking, which you have done. Did you make the promise you would never smoke again?

For my record I quit every night and start again in the morning. My longest record of not smoking was 4 months.

Back