Me, Myself, & Sherman too.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

More top-downs:

CIMG7398.jpg

One of 4 volunteers of this coral. I had originally fragged off some for Gabriel, then gave the parent colony to Steve Weast for his re-start. I figured what the heck...and here it is again!

CIMG7399.jpg

CIMG7401.jpg

CIMG7402.jpg

And the last of it:

CIMG7404.jpg

CIMG7410.jpg

And some coral that a fragment must have fallen between the reef and the back wall of the tank...it's growing on the bottom, and yes, that is a black molly! :D

CIMG7407.jpg

So I tried uploading this vid with some Bob Marley background music and PhotoBucket's copyright filter pulled it. SO here it is without the music. :( And the fish were all over me until I started recording...but I figure, why waste the effort, I'll post it anyway! :D

Two new fish in QT. Incoming water a nice 80F and an SG of 1.0215, so this will be a slow acclimation. As is my custom, I always give a little snack in QT and both fish ate Arcti-Pods right away. I got these from Eric at The Shark Reef and he had said the CBB had not eaten snce they got it in on Tuesday, but although slightly small in total size for my display, this is a very bright, healthy specimen. And the scopas has been in his shop for some time now, is VERY healthy, and for $18, what a deal right? :D Nice to see them eat while in acclimation!

CIMG7537.jpg

CIMG7536.jpg

And a gratuitous nog shot:

CIMG7540.jpg

I have been wondering what has been laying these new egg masses on the glass of my tank:

CIMG7542.jpg

CIMG7553.jpg

CIMG7555.jpg

CIMG7556.jpg

I really am not sure about an ID on this guy, but it sure is trying to make some babies!

we need to get together over at your place and discuss you system and husbandry. maybe with some beer.

we need to get together over at your place and discuss you system and husbandry. maybe with some beer.

maybe next week sometime,

I'm off sat, sun, mon, evenings

I'm pretty low on beers lately,
just been drinkin hoegaarden mostely,
(and malbec wine's)

but I do have a big bottle of 100 proof vodka
and some homemade limoncello (it's probably about 70-90 proof)

Last edited:
dude...when I invite myself over to someone's place, I usually bring the beverages.

sounds good,

gotta try the limoncello anyways, :D

well,
I had better get off the damn computer,
wanna get ready for a water change on the tanks.

maybe run to shark reef for somemore water and food stuff's

Back