Member of the Month - February 2007

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to SueT for being our February 2007 Member or the Month. Sue is a terrific aquarist with a ton of knowledge and tanks to back that up. She has been a great help here at Reef Frontiers lending her experience and advice to others.

Visit SueT's February MOTM writeup and send a congratulations when you get a chance.

Thanks for being a great supporter of Reef Frontiers Sue.

Congrats, Sue!
Wow what an honor that is to have one of your tanks published in a book!
Your tank looks stunning! I’m sure those photos don’t do their justice and compare to what you see each and every day. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. :)

Sue,

Congrats, your tank is very pretty and I really liked that you saved the freshwater fish from certain doom :)

Nice to see someone local win the MOTM

B.

Congrats Sue... I so look forward to having some SPS like yours some day!!! Like you said this forum is beyond great and the resources that folks point me too are awesome.

Good luck to you and your animals!

Sue baby!!!

Congratulations. This is a well-deserved honor.

PS...for those that don't know it, Sue's tank was profiled in Utlitmate Marine Aquariums by Michael Paletta on pages 100 to 103. She's changed a lot of her system since that was published but she's a very talented reefkeeper and a real nice lady to-boot.

I should say Congrats Sue, I always look forward to reading your thoughts on various subjects, also a great help to the forum!

I can't thank everyone enough. This was such a surprise to me and I am quite honored to say the least. I so love this forum and each and everyone on here. Yes, I do!!!

Congrats Sue!!! glad to hear you were selected!!! very nice tank and lots of sps knowledge to share with others who don't know near as much about them(like me):D...very helpful..thanks!!!

Back