Member of the Month - September 2008

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Congratulations to skimerwhisperer for being our September 2008 Member of the Month. Mark will always discuss subjects with people on Reef Frontiers, but if it is skimmers, he is definitely all over it. Thanks for being such a great member Mark, and please keep it up :)

Visit Mark's September MOTM writeup and give him a big thanks for what he does to help Reef Frontiers!

Congratulations Mark! The man who convinced me to ditch the HOB Skimmer and set-up a sump. Spent an hour with me and the hubby at BR explaining how to set up a sump. Without that lesson I do not know if I would be where I am today in this hobby (setting up a 390 gallon reef).

Today he is going to teach me everything I need to know (I hope) about Calcium Reactors. Looking forward to it!

Well deserved!! Congrats Skimmy, thanks for all the skimmer knowledge you've passed on to us!

Mark, Congrats man!
For all the people you have helped in this hobby, (including me), a big thank you...not to mention you're a great guy. But now that you are a MOTM winner...we all expect you to set up a technical support 1-800-skimmer help line.

thanks for all the support

great choice....thanks for all the tips and tricks on skimmers over the years Mark....all the way back to the days when you worked at Blue Sierra and steered me away from "miracle mud". Thanks!

-Reed

thank you, people!!!
it's really quite an honor to have been chosen!
i truely love this hobby and care about peoples success,
despite the fact that im a total ass...:)

please dont hesitate to ask me for skimmer/setup advice, im happy to help anyone.

and a big thank you to chuck and mike for even making this site in the first place, who would have thought all those years ago that it would become as big and cool as it is now:)

Congratulations Skimmy! Well deserved too!

You're always so 'honest' with your opinions on skimmers! :badgrin:

Vicki

I don't know how you didn't become MOTM sooner LOL

Love all that skimmer info you have for everyone!

Congrats & keep on skimming! :)

OMG!!! I didn't look at this thread until just now. :shock: :D

CONGRATS on being a truly outstanding member of our reefing community!!

Back