Midcolumbia Saltwater Aquarium Club working on another Conference for 2007.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Ok, here is the 4th Tank on the Tank Tour.

Nate and Colleen's tank is a 155 bowfront.:D

Here are a few pictures. This couple is awesome. They are the couple that is always willing to help others. They can get along with anyone!:)

Ok, How about a Monster Tank? A custom built by owner 400 gallon in Wall Tank!

Les did a really good job on this. You have to see this beast to believe it.
Words just do not describe how nice it is. Les is doing Zeovite. Just about everything you see is Hand built by Les with quality craftsmanship!
Ok, enough words here it is..:D

Thank you Mid Columbia Aquarium Club, Sanjay Joshi, Mike Paletta, Kevin Pockell, and the all the sponsors for a great event!

I had a blast and I know my parents had a lot of fun too.

Here's the awesome tank(designed and built by Ric and Les), that my mom won. It's going home to Hawaii with her. They currently have a 10g marine tank, but this is a major step up, like going from a 1990 Camry(my car) to a Rolls Royce.

mcac2007.gif

Thanks for posting the pics Ed. I used some of them already. I really need to get a video camera.

Last edited:
very cool !

Todd,
You are so cool!

Here is a little of Sanjay. I should say Sanjay the gifted Professor.

Last edited:
this Cool Guy is Mike Palletta.

I expected to see a guy with long hair, beard, and diving mask, lol. What I met was a genuine easy going person. I did not get to spend very much time with Mike. I regret it. I will read his book ASAP. Why, because I think this guy is a inspiring to the hobby! I was inspired by these two guest speakers like you would not believe! I was running on fumes, My body was reacting to caffiene. Would I do it again to see these two? IN A HEARTBEAT! :D

Here are some more pictures that Angel took.

The vendor donated stuff took 3 tables and 2 pictures to capture all of it.

Then there was this long line of people buying tickets and registering for the door prizes, and a long line for the great food.

And a picture of Ed's tank

Rico

Here are a few more of the Auctioned Nano. They got a steal for $350 they got a custom walnut nano, with 70 watt HQI Mh lighting, Ice Probe chiller with controller, auto top off system for water, 3 stage filtration sump with heater, 2 True Percs, live rock and a Rose anomie.

A picture of Nate & Colleen's tank,

A picture of Les's monster skimmer

And a picture of our club president "John Goldenberg"

looky here, more pix, he he...

This Conference would not be the same without this guy! This is Angel.
Angel, it was awesome to see you! God Bless you Buddy!

This is a picture of raffle cordinators Angel, Barbie, and Club President John Goldenberg.:)

Raffle winners, Silent Coral Auction, Silent Clam Auction..

Dale from Seattle won the Euro-reef Skimmer and a lot more.

Sunset Monti donated from Steve Tyree

Clams being auctioned

A few more peaks until auction is over.

Vice President Rick Berg and Treasurer Barbie Berg

A big thanks to these two. They were working around the clock whole time conference was going on. :)

A tender moment for Midcolumbia Saltwater Club

Club President John Goldenberg recently moved. It was hard to see him leave. It was awesome to see him at Conference. John will be missed greatly. You built a bridge of friends John. That bridge awaits your return.
A very strong bridge. The club put together pictures in a colage and signed it on the back. Hoping John would take us with his thoughts. Because Midcolumbia Saltwater will not forget him.:)

Thanks for the great event and all the hard work behind the scenes that it took to pull it off! It was a privilege to be one of the sponsors and do the workshop. Great speakers and look forward to seeing Mike and Sanjay at MACNA in Sept. (I was invited to see their home tanks) :D . Thank you also for the people who allowed us to invade their homes and share their little slice of the reef.

Best regards,
Kevin

Thanks MSAC, great event. well worth the drive from Montana. the speakers were great and everyone we met was real nice, even to our wild 3 kids. Thanks Nate for the frags. they all made it home safe and are mounted and place in my tank. we loved the tank tour, thanks to all who hosted that. great job on the maps and info in the hand out. it was great to see other set ups not just hear about them.
i hope you plan on doing this again next year.

It was awesome seeing everyone again and what a great conference. the MCSAC has defintiely taken it to the next level! I kow the next one will blow everyone away! If you didn't make it out this year plan on making it next year! Maybe the front table won't win so many prizes!!!! lol

Angel,
I just sent you a pm. I got a few pictures you can shrink and post if you want.

I am glad you made it back to Conference. The conference would not have been the same without you.
I have them here at work. Yeah, I am at work.

Sincerely,
Ed Hahn:)

To all those who attended, helped with and enjoyed this conference, thank you all for your great participation and your words of encouragement. You will all be in my heart forever. Thank you!!!!!

John,
You are a awesome leader. I downloaded some pictures at my work from Cindy Harrington's camera. I copied them. I will give them to Rick today. Maybe he will post more on here? I tried to send some to Angel. I guess they were too big. I am not sure what happened. I just wanted you to see the pictures of you and Angel.

Back