• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale Feb. 5th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

barrierreefcf

Sponsor
Midnight Madness @ Barrier Reef!
Friday February 5th From 8PM - Midnight
-All Livestock 30% Off-
-Coral
-Fish
-Inverts
-Anemones
-Live Rock

-Equipment/Supplies Discounts-
-Instant Ocean Buckets $34.99 Each
-All CaribSea Products 30% Off
-Hydor Koralias N-4 30% Off
-Eshopps Frag Racks 20% Off
-Hagen Marina Thermosensor Digital Thermometer $9.99!!! (Reg. $16.99)
-Scott Michael's Pocket Expert Guide Books $19.99 Each (Marine Inverts/Reef Aquarium Fishes/Marine Fishes)
-All KZ 25% Off (Potassium Tests/Amino Acid/Coralvitalizer/Coral Snow/Sponge Power)
-Pre-order Phoenix 14K DE Bulbs 150w=$49.99 250w=$59.99
-3.5oz Hikrai Mysis Shrimp Cubes $2.99 Each!!
-Giesemann T-5 Bulbs 25% Off
-Elos Expert Line Supplements 30% Off
-Reef Nutrition Foods 20% Off
-Maxi Jet Powerheads 25% Off
-DT's Pure Reef Elements Line 25% Off

-Mini Raffle-
Hydor Koralia Controller w/ Two Controllable Koralia 4 Pumps Donated by Hydor (1 Prize)
$50 Barrier Reef Gift Certificates (2 Prizes)
(1 Ticket Free With Purchase. Additional Tickets $2 Or Six For $10)

-Random Door Prizes Throughout The Evening-

Step behind the Velvet Rope and join us in celebrating the fun of reefkeeping. We'll have refreshments and music. The PSAS will be here selling memberships and promoting the upcoming Bob Moore Pay It Forward Meeting. This will be a themed atmosphere that is different than our usual sales.

I'll update this post as we hammer out the rest of the details:)

Last edited:
Hooray! That sounds lots of fun. I can't wake up at 7AM on the Sale day but have no problem staying late :D Can't wait for this Madness Night :)

We will be open all day during regular business hours and close like normal at 7PM. At that point we will empty the store until 8PM so we can catch our breath, inhale some sugar or caffiene, and finish getting ready. We will re-open at 8PM when the sale starts. Please remember that we will not be letting folks inside until 8PM and if there is a line you will be exposed to the elements. Bring an umbrella and/or jacket:) Please also bring a little extra patience...we are piecing together a second cash register and hope to have it put together in time for our big spring sale but it will not be ready in time for this event:( Don't forget to grab a number on your way in!

Last edited:
Cy Will you have any ARM or GENX coarse calcium reactor media for sale? If so what will be the discounted price for these items? I will need 3-4 jugs of calcium media and also if possible some Brightwell's NEOMAG flakes the 11.9lb bucket if you have them.

The price is for the regular Instant Ocean Bucket.

Sarang...I'll see what I can do. We have the NEOMAG Flakes. Just not in 11.9lb. I'll check pricing on the 11.9lb and get back with ya.

Cy I will also need my Puretek RODI filters replaced and the DI cartridge for it also. Can you PM me a price for all these and the media stuff too.

Thanks, Sarang

This sounds like a cool sale, and coincidentally I happen to be going over to Seattle that weekend. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of stuff to do before I leave Sunday for the six hour drive back to Pullman. Would you be able to hold anything until Sunday morning? I ask because I bought one of the tiny kole tangs at the third anniversary sale but even with the oxygen, heat packs, and a cooler, staying overnight in my hotel room was too much for it to take.

I have to say i was in your store last weekend for the first time. I was very impressed. I wish i lived closer so i could go to your sale. I may have to plan my next visit so i can make one of your sales.

This sounds like a cool sale, and coincidentally I happen to be going over to Seattle that weekend. Unfortunately, I have a bunch of stuff to do before I leave Sunday for the six hour drive back to Pullman. Would you be able to hold anything until Sunday morning? I ask because I bought one of the tiny kole tangs at the third anniversary sale but even with the oxygen, heat packs, and a cooler, staying overnight in my hotel room was too much for it to take.

Sorry to hear it didn't make it. I will go ahead and hold paid livestock items for 48 hours max for anyone with a travelling situation like yours for this sale only. It works for this event because it is only a one day sale. During most sales we will not hold paid items though. Nor can we afford to have people buy items during a sale and expect us to hold them until their tank is ready or any of the other number of scenarios someone might want items held.

I have to say i was in your store last weekend for the first time. I was very impressed. I wish i lived closer so i could go to your sale. I may have to plan my next visit so i can make one of your sales.

Glad you liked what you saw:) Our next big sale is usually held in late April or early May.

Sorry to hear it didn't make it. I will go ahead and hold paid livestock items for 48 hours max for anyone with a travelling situation like yours for this sale only. It works for this event because it is only a one day sale. During most sales we will not hold paid items though. Nor can we afford to have people buy items during a sale and expect us to hold them until their tank is ready or any of the other number of scenarios someone might want items held.
Thats amazing, thank you! You'll definitely see me there, I'm looking for some kind of fairy wrasse and maybe an anemone!

Back