• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale Feb. 5th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

you call it what you like but you might only want to have one so you can drive home safe. :)

Haha, I can make some hot butter rum if that sounds good to anyone. I plan on showing up early early and hanging out with everyone since I have never met anyone! Get your drink on early that way we can all get home safe!

I'll bring the meal worms. :)
if some one wants to get some hog colon were set for FEAR FACTOR.

No really back on subject right LOL

Cool sale thread. :)

Last edited:
we should start a list to kind of get an idea of whos coming ill start ;)

1) kalristo
2)
3)
4)
5)

we should start a list to kind of get an idea of whos coming ill start ;)

1)kalristo
2)Jim Beam
3)Jose Cuervo
4)Jack Daniels
5)Captin Morgan
6)Dom Perignon
7.)Johnnie Walker
Their mad dog and a wild turkey...

MY GAWD, how could you promote such senseless acts of boozer "izim" (boozerizim is not a word so i seperated the two *CLEVER!* I are the smart!)

Just FYI

Work on I-405 in Renton kicks into high gear next week
On Thursday, Feb. 4 crews will begin a series of weeknight rolling slowdowns in both directions of I-405 to hoist bridge girders into place for the new Benson Road bridge. The girders are the backbone of the bridge and, when fastened together, will span more than 500 feet across I-405. If you’re in the area, we suggest you use alternative routes – otherwise you could experience 15-minute delays or more. The nighttime work is scheduled to wrap up by Saturday, February 13.
The rolling slowdowns will occur between SR 169 and SR 167 as part of the Renton Stage 2 widening project. For more information, visit our I-405 construction update Web site.
Of note:
To perform a rolling slowdown, the Washington State Patrol line their vehicles across the freeway keeping vehicles behind them and travelling at a slow pace. When they get the word that a girder is safely in place, they speed up and allow traffic to pass.

Back