• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale Feb. 5th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

rainer ave to airport way to logan up to exit 5
on he way back I guess if traffic still sucks I'll go down lake wastington blv down through kennydale

hi cy,so 250w phoenix DE bulb are 59.99 each?is that the price?let me know
thanks

Yes during the 4 hour sale we will sell rainchecks for these bulbs. I will place an order monday to fill the demand. The order should arrive thursday and folks can pick their bulbs up once they've arrived.

Hey Cy, will you have any 20k 250w DE bulbs there? I can't remember which brand is the best...but whatever one that is I would like 2!

Yes we have them. I would let the color you want determine which brand you select. We actually like the Pheonix 14K DE because they are more blue than most "20Ks".

I stopped by tonight and got a sneak peek. The tanks are full of great looking fish and corals.

Only 24 hours to go before the madness begins!

I stopped by tonight and got a sneak peek. The tanks are full of great looking fish and corals.

Only 24 hours to go before the madness begins!

I vote they invest in one of those light ball things that get lowered for new years.

-And-

Start the countdown at closing of there normal buisness hours.

Wait until you see what our friend Nick hooked up Thursday night! I'll post more info about his company tomorrow. Thanks so much Nick:) Its gonna be a party ya'll. Tons of fish, corals, inverts. For those of you planning on bringing your own cool beverages we are jealous;) We just ask that you please leave them outside the building for liability reasons. Also, please remember that we have residential neighbors that we must be considerate and respectfull of at all times. Especially this late at night. The Renton PD is sure to make a stop by at some point and we want to be able to continue this fun, new event. Everyone be safe and have fun!

12 hours!!! till party time!!! its just like goin to the club...see friends...have lots of fun...and spend money...just wont be on $10 shots haha ;)

Back