• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Midnight Madness Sale Feb. 5th

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey Cy, I plan on getting some live rock tonight and was hoping that I can go in before the first close to get some ideas and plot some pieces...then purchase them later tonight. Are you going to have all your supply out before the sale doors open?

Hey Cy, I plan on getting some live rock tonight and was hoping that I can go in before the first close to get some ideas and plot some pieces...then purchase them later tonight. Are you going to have all your supply out before the sale doors open?

Yes, everything except a small Zesty order is out.

Just got back from checking the eye candies!! There are some sweet selection of fish and corals there. I hope I can escape for this event later:doubt:.

Man I had every intention of coming tonight(so much so that I stopped by on Thursday and didn't buy anything I needed.. doh!) but a friend from out of town flew in and changed those plans.. I am sure it was awesome!

I spent $10 less than what I budgeted even with a second time through, how did that happen:confused:

Great sale once again, lots of fun!

Here's some pics I got of the raver madness.

IMG_2719.jpg

IMG_2726-1.jpg

IMG_2729.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

IMG_2738.jpg

Edit: aw crap, didn't see that Andrew was still logged in, this is Brie. lol

And a few of mine, of the madness ensuing.

IMG_2719.jpg

DiscoBall_3483.jpg

Cy was boring and didn't don any glowing goodness
Cy_3507.jpg

Tim is scary
TimCrazyEyes_3504.jpg

Andrew and Chris enjoying themselves
ChrisWestSide_3473.jpg

ChrisWestSide_3513.jpg

AndrewVogue_3470.jpg

AndrewFishTanks_3512.jpg

THANK YOU Barrier Reef and STAFF for everything..
you guy's and Gal really do care about us as reefers..
Good show.

Back