Mikey's New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hopefully not too big. I am tossing one on my cube. Hopefully I can tune it way down as I will probably only have about 40 gallons total water volume.

very nice dood :) .
how's the twin doing by the way?
did i tell you mine is getting some color back :D, right now it's got red and green polyps and it seems to be getting some purple too :p .

very nice dood :) .
how's the twin doing by the way?
did i tell you mine is getting some color back :D, right now it's got red and green polyps and it seems to be getting some purple too :p .

Great to hear it is coloring up!

My twin is doing amazingly well. I had cut it in half some time ago. The bottom half has grown down and is now encrusting over the rock in all directions. I will have to get you a picture. The top half grew about 4 times as big as the original and is now in Tracy's tank (salmonslayer)

My twin is doing amazingly well. I had cut it in half some time ago. The bottom half has grown down and is now encrusting over the rock in all directions. I will have to get you a picture. The top half grew about 4 times as big as the original and is now in Tracy's tank (salmonslayer)

that's awesome :D .
mine has grown but not as much as yours, i mean it's covering the frag plug but not from all over the place, getting close though :) .
i gotta see a picture dood, i'll try getting a picture of mine as well i just need to find the thingy to get the pictures in the computer :p .

i gotta see a picture dood, i'll try getting a picture of mine as well i just need to find the thingy to get the pictures in the computer :p .
Front

Top down

It's polyps shrank up a bit, chopped and ripped some protopaythoas right next door and that is a lot of toxins into the water.

Last edited:
OMG!!! now i'm jelouse :eek:.
i need your miracle water dood :D:lol:.
i'm gonna try finding that picture thingy and i'll show you mine :oops:

Mike-
Finally found this here post with pics of your tank. It looks incredible. I can't wait to actually see it in person one of these days hopefully. I thought my 120g was packed, but I think your 180 rivals it in terms of "lacking real estate" I'm actually thinking of moving into a 180g but we'll see what happens. Hope you're doing well. We have to figure out a time we can all meet up once Rachel gets back in town and gets all the chaos under control.
Jeff
ps...one of these days maybe I'll actually get a decent picture of my tank up on here for everyone to see

Back