mini skimmer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol, thats the only mini skimmer i could think of as well. But there are alot of "mini skimmers" out there. Most of which are junk.

That would be one of the worst skimmers in existance. What is your budget and what is the size of your tank.

check out the remora nano... i have one works great!.

plus aqua C service, is so over the top

I don't think a remora pro could handle a 10g. There cs is top notch but there hot's are my least favorite skimmer of all time.

Picture352.jpg

remora nano.. on a 10g..

works great for me.

if you plan on upgradeing later, you might wanna just get the regular one.. it will work as well... little over powerd but will suit you nicely when its time to get bigger.

As far as a remora skimming about 5-10% will work decent. The other 90-95% either don't pull out a thing or they pull out water constantly. They are all made by hand and the QC isn't very good. So i would never suggest a remora as there's a 90-95% chance it will be worthless.

Scooterman, I haven't ran one. I've only seen pics and they look pretty nice. The mj has a nice pw impeller and nice venturi on it. Good little design and i'm sure it would work very well for a 29g or less.

Back