MJ mods

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think I am going to have to try one of these at the next meeting. Can someone save me one too??? Thanks!

Paris

PSAS has a few extra kits; let me know if you would like one. Kits are $20.

Colleen,
Are there any more of these available, and could they be shipped to a non club member?

Nick

I've made a video showing how to make this awesome Mod. Its at www.reefvideos.com (bottom right)

I'll be making a part 2 to the video soon, but the first one should get anyone who hasnt done it yet very familiar with how it all works.

I'm totally happy with mine.
Chris

That is pretty cool Chris :) nice job.

One pointer though. Since you've opted to use the flex airline to connect the rigid tube to the magnet, you might want to consider using the black airline that came with the original Maxijet pump instead. The black airline is much tougher and won't fail like the clear one will after some time.

D.

Hey Nick,

I dont really have any extra, but was going to order some more parts. You can order direct for them, we were just ordering ten at a time to make it easy on members but the members weren't saving anything (we charged what we paid). Well I guess we covered shipping...

www.mjmods.com

Nice site, and very informative video. Good job guys!

Nick

James I have an extra if you still want it.

Sorry Paris, didnt mean to miss you.. I can bring it to the next meeting, are you going to make it? You better and dont forget your lucky checkbook for the raffle.. :) :)

Yeah, we will be there. My check book will make it too seeming how I never can remember to go to the ATM first!

Back