Motorcycles!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

wwouu HugeT.... that's a very nice bike :) hehe you should buy the financial advisor some gear and teach her how to drive it so the two of you can go for nice rides :).

Z sold today, so the lady is happy again.

Gabby we tried that a few years ago. She tried to supprise me with "oh guess what I took the MSF course and can ride now. Well I bought her a learner bike and she rode it twice... I sold it a year later. It was a nice thought, but it takes a certain mentality to ride bikes, and my lovely lady just does not have it. I wish she did, because it would be fun to go for rides, but she does like to go out on the back of mine every once in a while. I think that later down the road I will get somthing that is comfy to go tour on and we can go for long rides.

Gabby we tried that a few years ago. She tried to supprise me with "oh guess what I took the MSF course and can ride now. Well I bought her a learner bike and she rode it twice... I sold it a year later. It was a nice thought, but it takes a certain mentality to ride bikes, and my lovely lady just does not have it. I wish she did, because it would be fun to go for rides, but she does like to go out on the back of mine every once in a while. I think that later down the road I will get somthing that is comfy to go tour on and we can go for long rides.

ahhh dood that's to bad.

well there's always those bikes with a seat on the side :).

Back