Motorcycles!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Its probably the last year for the Concours in its current form, and the MSRP is $8499, but if they wont accept 8k, they really dont want to sell it.

That's assuming you like the look of the sport touring styles....

Nick

Right now I'm leaning back to the gsxr 1000 but cant decide whether or not I should grow up and get a cruiser.:) I really like trashing a set of knee pucks but reality might set in.

Don

Thats where the ST bikes come in....:D

more upright seating position of cruisers, better comfort than the race ready pure sport bikes, and the ability to tear into the corners almost as well.

Have you thought about the Honda VFR? Good compromise...more sport than tour as opposed to the Councours, which is more tour than sport.

Nick

Thats where the ST bikes come in....

more upright seating position of cruisers, better comfort than the race ready pure sport bikes, and the ability to tear into the corners almost as well.

i don't know dood i still like those chopper bikes (you know like the american chopper style) they look confy too :D :p.

i don't know dood i still like those chopper bikes (you know like the american chopper style) they look confy too :D :p.

Some might be but most of those bikes on American Chopper etc. are not really designed to be ridden all that much. With there rigid frames (No Rear Suspension) I couldn't imagine riding one than 50 miles or so. Now I know there might be some real comfy ones out there, but in general most probably aren't.

Here ya go Krish. Brings new meaning to the term "knee dragging."

Don

Nice!!! That is so cool you have a wife that rides! I'll give you'll a lesson in Bahamian language...If you were here in the Bahamas and you were sitting at a stop light on that bike and a "true bahamian" pulled up next to you, here's what they'd say..."Mudda sick dred! You could float dat ting?! :p

Thats where the ST bikes come in....:D

Have you thought about the Honda VFR? Good compromise...more sport than tour as opposed to the Councours, which is more tour than sport.

Nick

I'll figure it out by next summer. I'm not a fan of honda but a busa would be a good choice also.

Don

Hey Don, how bout a gs1200 bmw? Those are sweet, I think that I am going to get one.

Hey Don, how bout a gs1200 bmw? Those are sweet, I think that I am going to get one.

I kind of like the looks of their on/off road looking bike, dont know what its called. geez, I road the lowed ninja to work today, that was fun.:) Should have the parts to pick it back up tomarrow.

Don

Some might be but most of those bikes on American Chopper etc. are not really designed to be ridden all that much. With there rigid frames (No Rear Suspension) I couldn't imagine riding one than 50 miles or so. Now I know there might be some real comfy ones out there, but in general most probably aren't.

yeah :( but they do look pretty :p .

Here is my awesome, beautiful, and cool lady friend in her new gear. We are waiting on extra small size riding pants and boots for her.

Steve we may still have a pair of JR leather pants (black) with pucks brand new in the closet. If your still looking I can check the size for you.

Don

Bikes run in my family... My husband had a CBR in College, just sold his Yamaha FZ-6 and is now looking at a Ducati Superbike 749

duc_superbike_749_dark1.jpg

I think this is a SWWEEEET bike :D

Ducati makes the most beautiful pieces of moving artwork I have ever seen. My choices when buying my first bike were a salvage titled, 900 cc ducati from 97 or the little ninja. I think I made the right choice to start with and learn on.
Becky that thing is just crazy good looking.

ohh Becky..... girl that thing is sexy :D .
Seriously i could say is kewl, i could say it looks pretty but naww... it deserves the word sexy :D .... you better get your gear girl ;) :D .

Hey Don, that is what I was talking about. It is a great bike for everything, they handle good, can hit the fire roads, and they are great for touring cross country. Plus they can still do this when you feel the need (I have that need every once in a while)
bmw-r1200gs-05-bikepics-355061.jpg

wouu HugeT, it looks like a very nice bike..... i just don't know about doing what the guy is doing in the picture :p .

Back