Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Heres my new baby

WHITE FACE TANG (juvenile)
The other fish is a BALI TIGER JAW FISH just could get a good pic in the bucket..
And thought I would throw up a pic of the Acro rock where all the frags are glued down... Thanks mike and Tracy ,Harrison, Paul , Sarang, and many others for the wonderful frags..

Very noice fishy! looking awesome bro

Me too..
She's a piggy eating alot of food..
Trying to get her to eat nori but she likes formula two, mysis shrimp, and chato..

The third part of the Peninsula +2

O.K.. THE SET UP IS COMPLEAT>> WOOOT WOOOT (except blocking out the light from the window)
Got a light for over the 29 QT/softie tank Thank you Tracy. And now have the 250W MH for over the Frag tank , SOOOOO
I set it up....
Still trying to warm up the water (forgot to plug the heater in, in my RO holding tub. :( )
This is tied into the 125 sump.
AND the EGG CRATE is held up by plastic "DOBBIES". They are actually for holding re bar up in concrete before the pour
Heres a few pics so far

Attachments

• may 8 001.jpg
    may 8 001.jpg
    53.7 KB
Last edited:
I like that!!!!!
ME too, got the tank for $35 and drilled the hole for the 1" overflow stand pipe.
Not tempered...:)
The cool thing is I have a 10k MH bulb over it and it is hiden behind the big door. So I only see it if I open that door..
Not pretty just serves a purpose..

Thats a whole other story in it's self.. I will look into getting some more from the lady.(shes a flake)
And you know a 20 long is 30"x12"x12" ?? only $40 brand new if your O.K. with only 20 Gallons..

No she bought out a whole fish store and has them stacked up high in a shed but she's kind of a "TWEEKER" I think, so it's hard to get a hold of her..:(.

Back