Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I think so I was looking again and that is actually what I see with the new bulbsLOL
Your right I'm used to way bluer lights..

some minis' with the new light bulbs.. 14K's I like them in person but it is really screwing up the colors in the pics
the green acro pic is spot on in color, to what I see with my eye..as is the monti
But something just looks off?!?

Adam the pic of our rainbow sunburst looks nice!

You only run yours 6 hours a day? My personal feeling is we should be getting better performance!!! I run most of my halides 7-8 hours a day on PFO pulse start and one PFO HQI ballast.
I wish I knew more about these digital ballasts???? Time to hit the reading material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run actinics from 10 am to 8 pm them MH from 1130 am to 530 pm
not digital balist and my MH bulbs didn;t lose color I felt I should change bulbs befor I lose color in my corals and stuff
Proactive not reactive.

Hey, I hear ya there. I usually change my bulbs to early too!!! I am definitely going to research these digital ballasts Adam. Do you know anyone that is running them?

I'm running a couple Lumatek 250's. No complaints. I never ran anything else so I can't really compare them to magnetic or electronic ballasts.

I noticed that the website wasn't working too, I tried that after your link?????

I wish they made dual ballasts. I am checking another avenue for these. I don't know if I should just try one or two, or if I should just go whole hog and order the 6 that I would need?:D

Is that our group buy monti? Does it appear to be growing?

g

Yes it is G!! Oh yeah it is growing. There were 2 cut ends that has completly healed over and already encrusting to the plug. I gave it to Adam to care for since I'm in the process of moving everything into the 270. I didn't want to risk the chance of losing it in the 270 since there are 3 other vested people.

Sheesh!!! Pages and pages of chatter and not nearly enough pics. Would've thought you guys were friends or something. :razz:

Back