Mouse's 125 peninsula dream + 2

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

hows the Kalk reactor workin out now? do you like it better than the Magnetic stir bar? It will atleast last a lot longer!

matt

hows the Kalk reactor workin out now? do you like it better than the Magnetic stir bar? It will atleast last a lot longer!

matt

SO quiet if there was no kalk in the reactor I wouldn't know it was running!
Thaks again Matt.. Very nice work no leaks and good product!

Some one else like to pose too..
It's my baby alien
shrimp001.jpg

shrimp009.jpg

shrimp011.jpg

Nice harlequin.....Makes me wonder if mine is still alive. Between my melanarus wrasse and long nosed hawk fish, you never know from week to week.

BTW, I was JK about finally learning. Your doing a great job. We never stop learning in this hobby if we are willing to keep an open mind. The new equipment alone is hard to keep up with.

Nice harlequin.....Makes me wonder if mine is still alive. Between my melanarus wrasse and long nosed hawk fish, you never know from week to week.

BTW, I was JK about finally learning. Your doing a great job. We never stop learning in this hobby if we are willing to keep an open mind. The new equipment alone is hard to keep up with.

I know you were joking..No worries
I just didn't have a clever comeback. :(

Gotta love harliquins shrimps!!! They love to pose for the camera! I put one in the 270 but havn't seen it since I put it in! Same goes for my Blue Spot Jaw fish!

that's alot of money in the tank and not getting to see it. I love the jawfish also but couldn't fork out the money for a fish that always hides. :)

Gotta love harliquins shrimps!!! They love to pose for the camera! I put one in the 270 but havn't seen it since I put it in! Same goes for my Blue Spot Jaw fish!

that's alot of money in the tank and not getting to see it. I love the jawfish also but couldn't fork out the money for a fish that always hides. :)

Yeah it sure doesn't belong in a big tank! They would be great for smaller tanks so you can see it more often since it likes to hide so often.

Back