Moving sale/ 240/46/20 gallon tanks/frags

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gmeuser

I have a 240 tenecor acrylic tank. Comes with oak cabinet and cap (just the wrap around) It has a 70 gallon sump. All new bulk heads, and plumbing -(includes new valves and pvc,extra) tank is 6ft by 2ft by 30 in. tall. There is another acrylic tank/filter that will come with it. Aprox.. 25 gallons.. and misc... All for 1200.00

I have a 46 gallon bow front with solid pine stand(nice). Two 304 fluvals, clr skimmer,live rock, corrals, few fish ,6month old orbit light (has two 96 watts 3 lunars built in),two penguins, plenty of live rock.....,glass top, and original light.. 700.00 obo or I will sell corals .. Large chunk of zoos.. 10 in. in diameter. mushrooms..3 types florescent green, red, light red, bubble coral, beautiful long tentical red coral,two others,(sorry in a rush, i will look them up if need be.) and the is another set of zoos. long stem red.

I have a 20 gallon glass setup tank and black stand,light... basics..great hospital tank.. 80 dollars or best offer..

We are allso selling furniture, some tools, bedroom sets... nice fridge, washer dryer,Everything.. You get the Idea.. All furniture and appliance are top grade.. No cheap stuff.. Great deals.
We are moving onto a 54 foot ct sailboat in florida.. We must liquidate so we can live in the big fish tank.. Oh ya a Custom 85 K5 Blazer.. 25,000 invested in it .. sell it for 12,000... We will be taking a loss for everything but we will win in the end I hope..

Email is [email protected] ...phone is 509-280-0726... Greg

I think Brian has the bubble,,, the 240 has no lights..If it did i would ask for more.. the tank and cabinet new is around 4,000.00 on tenecor sight.. it does have a 70 gallon sump, two old pumps(not in working order), plumbing, new valves and bulkheads, new overflows, I will try to get the pics online tonight... sorry been busy...

Back