My 270g Progression Journal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Your pictures look great! As with most everything, it looks even better in person.:)

You'll have to stop buy again - I have a crude mock-up (cardboard) of my proposed aquarium and would like another opinion of how the dimensions/proportions look.

Your pictures look great! As with most everything, it looks even better in person.:)

You'll have to stop buy again - I have a crude mock-up (cardboard) of my proposed aquarium and would like another opinion of how the dimensions/proportions look.

Whats up Stuart? Hey I should be free sometime after work next week. LMK what will be a good time.

hey roscoe, just curious... does your blue girdled angelfish ever picked on your sps or clam mantle (if you have any)? i want to get one of those guys for my 100g but heard that they're not reef safe.

I don't have any clam(s) and don't intend on keeping any as long as the Angel is in there. As for it nipping on anything it has nipped on fresh cut LPS but not to the extent of killing it. It doesn't really bother the corals too much.

Happy New Year Folks. Another month has passed and a new year has started!! So that means another update on my 270g! Lots of pics of nothing really. Enjoy!

IMG_4242.jpg

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4234.jpg

IMG_4236.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

Happy New Year Sarang! Lots of great pictures of happy corals growing nicely.:)

Hope the new year brings lots of growth and much more cool pictures!

Back