My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What kind of pics you want. You could check my timeline on FB Devon, the best day of the trip was the day we went to Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, MACNA was cool but overrated to be honest!!!!

hey Carla, like the new pics, you've really got some nice LPS. I think you may need to move that center hammer up a bit with a chunk of live rock under it to prevent the torch from "visiting". although I'm sure the hammer is growing and it should grow out of the way too. time will tell who grows fastest :)
sorry to hear MACNA wasn't all that impressive. hopefully it was worth the gas

The trip to Garden of the Gods made the trip worth while Rob, in fact the consensus vote was that was the neatest day of the trip!!!

It was neat seeing some of the newer stuff coming out, but you can only walk thru those displays so many times ya know!!!

While I am here, I am gonna add some fish pics I got yesterday, hope you enjoy em :) :)

IMG_4792_zpse9cf9f01.jpg

IMG_4797_zps817b99dc.jpg

IMG_4800_zps62ef8e28.jpg

IMG_4806_zpsc2d13ba7.jpg

IMG_4812_zpse14596dd.jpg

How's the tank doing? I need to catch up and go thru this thread to see what I have missed. I will be posting an update to mine later today. Hope everything is well.

Tank is doin really good, I know if I said great it would crash tomorrow....................LOL. I was actually going to do a little maintenance, clean the glass and try to get some pics done this afternoon!! Thank you for asking :)

Yes, Pics are always fun, especially yours, I was beginning to wonder about you:noidea:, no updates:eek2:, thought about calling up the montana national gaurd to search for you:lol::lol::lol:

I did not realize it has been 2 months since I updated with pics, sorry folks...................... at least the ones that look anyways :).
Tank is doin well, got some new frags that are scattered thru the tank, and they are doin great.................. knock on wood!!!
Anyways, I got 9 pics, some are doubles, but my family kept swimming thru, so I kept shooting :). Enjoy!!!

IMG_5620_zps3d30fa2c.jpg

IMG_5624_zps01b9f937.jpg

IMG_5629_zps94592ac0.jpg

IMG_5631_zpsa11818e9.jpg

IMG_5632_zps124ac97d.jpg

IMG_5633_zps64e40519.jpg

IMG_5634_zpsfe578917.jpg

IMG_5635_zps452185f6.jpg

IMG_5638_zps3903e42c.jpg

Really nice, it looks like one big happy family:) Your system looks really healthy and for sure lots of room for coral placement's!

Hey :) :)
She is getting the "BIG FISH TUDE", but as long as I give them something to nibble on 2 times a day, she seems to leave most stuff alone.
Staying warm is a priority, it is about 10 degrees out there, I am staying in today ;)

Back