My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sorry I missed all these comments. I saved all of the fish and they are gone to good homes. I lost some SPS, but what I have left will do for a while. All my LPS seemed to make it thru, I caught this at the very beginning luckily and got corals and fish into stock tanks or the refugium. There will probably be a new thread, but considering the amount of traffic here, it will go for nothing anyways, so I don't know!

I have a plan in my head for the new system, it will be alot smaller and hopefully alot more manageable, so stay tuned I guess and we shall see what happens.

Thank you all for sticking with this thru some really bad times :) :)

wow! not what I expected when I came looking to see what's new. I'm sorry. I am glad to hear that you saved most everything. you have been my inspiration for so many years...... maybe restart the 90?????

Got a different plan Rob, I am sure I will post the rebuild in here, in this forum. When I get done and over with, I will have between 150-180 gallons in the system. It was not a pretty day on July 12, but I will remember it.

I will be looking forward to a new build.
And even with the low traffic here, it won't be for nothing. Some of us still look for good things here.

Back