My 300 Gallon sps tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Things are going to get rolling this week, starting Thursday with getting my new system going. Here is what is goin on now, explanations will come later :) :) DX2A5204.jpgDX2A5205.jpgDX2A5209.jpg

oh I've got a sense of humor, it still works. It's just over the years that we've known each other comments like that coming from you generally make for some interesting reading, either way it goes:):):):)

Here are a few more pics from yesterday. I had forgotten how much fun it was to sit in front of a tank with a camera. I have no fish, except the 2 clowns and the 2 yellow tangs in the fuge, but that will come with time. I am putting the list together and I am thinking November is a good time to start adding the fish I want.
DX2A5255_zpsqv2kqv9r.jpg

DX2A5254_zps4qbsyfui.jpg

DX2A5250_zpsmazaets1.jpg

DX2A5242_zpsi1yfm3cg.jpg

DX2A5241_zpspdqgnwkd.jpg

DX2A5235_zpsmgr67xyl.jpg

DX2A5232_zpsy7qwkewe.jpg

Looking awesome as usual:):):)

I was thinking of going with a 125 for a while so I could manage a tang or 2, but I think I've decided on a 110 tall, and put together a list of small fish to go with the lps and sps when I get ready to set it up, look forward to following along and seeing how it comes together.

The pics in post 1374 aren't showing up????????? :(:(

Back