My 90gallon Build!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

so are you going to change your plumbing so the overflow water dumps into the chamber where the skimmer is on the left side of the sump and put the return pump into the far right side of the sump. i have been in the hobby for 15 years or so. this is how most all sumps are set up.

Nice turn around on your build here, looks like everything is going in the right direction now. Hope all goes well with Sump change out and will be following along to see how all turns out.

Cheers, Todd
Thanks Todd and yes this sump change its going to be a lot of planning but Im getting Experience help from RF staff and sponsors!! I hope it goes well to even though if I listened in the beginning it could have been don me rite the first time!!! LoL but that's the consequence for being hardheaded, so all who has posted their opinion on this thread!!! LoL now Ill listen!!!

so are you going to change your plumbing so the overflow water dumps into the chamber where the skimmer is on the left side of the sump and put the return pump into the far right side of the sump. i have been in the hobby for 15 years or so. this is how most all sumps are set up.
No I am tearing the sump all down and starting with the baffles I am changing it to Glass rather then thin acrylic! Then I will place the skimmer with the inlet coming from display, second chamber will be macro,third will be medium rock then rubble coral pieces or vise versa with the rock sizes!!! Any opinions on "Chamber setup for rock and macro?? Yes I know I messed this one up but thanks to your opinions I am going to correct it so that my system is as perfect as I can get it for my livestock!! Thanks for follo

you should change yours #100kReefkeeper. lol
Don't worry bout the name!! ;-) Its a name that I have set to be one of my goals in the many years of reefing to come!!! Hopefully!!! Hahahaa Some of the more experienced reefers gotta give up their secrets sooner or later rite?? And ill be there to gather all their info and take notes by those are willing to share their SECRET opinions!!! Thanks to all who follow!!

Btw what kind of trigger? I apologize if you already mentioned it.
the trigger is a undulated trigger I actually saved it at a LFS and I know their not considered reef safe but I had to get it because it was so stressed looking and I couldn't help but take him out of there tank and I wish I had a lot more money to buy all fish and coral that they had liturally just rotting away!!! :-( So that was the dramatic story on how I got that trigger!! Sorry to change a bit on thread!!
here he is today out and about and can never keep still!! LoL
23AA9790-AE57-4762-96BA-E6BC2C68C8E8-1169-0000015CF4172EFA.jpg

Don't worry bout the name!! ;-) Its a name that I have set to be one of my goals in the many years of reefing to come!!! Hopefully!!! Hahahaa Some of the more experienced reefers gotta give up their secrets sooner or later rite?? And ill be there to gather all their info and take notes by those are willing to share their SECRET opinions!!! Thanks to all who follow!!

i wasnt talking about you. i was talking to 1guydude to change his name to that. lol. i was giving him a hard time

Back