My Hawaii Trip

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

lol sorry, i was already a guest as a grad present from one of my friends, my first sunset pictures is of the palm trees outside the papakea resort
but here's some more pictures

CIMG0270.jpg

CIMG0261.jpg

CIMG0273.jpg

CIMG0461.jpg

CIMG0567.jpg

i went to lahina (read rest of thread)
in the third and fourth pic are urchins, those things are everywhere, much more than i would have ever expected, the fourth pic the urchin has a bunch of stuff on it's spines and such, that one was when i was scuba diving, i'm actually holding it for the pic

I didn't get get go to the molokini crater, i dove at Black Rock not to far from where papakea.
thanks for all the comments here are some more
CIMG0188.jpg

CIMG0190.jpg

CIMG0554.jpg

CIMG0399.jpg

CIMG0447.jpg

And a fountain hidden by the stairs
CIMG0502.jpg

*edited cause i acidentally posted all the same picture 6 times

Last edited:
the angel is actually a butterflyfish, i believe an ornate butterfly, i love those as u can see i took several pictures of them and those tangs were huge probably a foot long or so, i didn't see as many yellow tangs as i thought i would, i only saw them at black rock becah, hanalu'a didn't have any as far as i saw

Excellent Pictures! The turtles are protected and even touching them is considered molestation and prohibited. I was fortunate enough to be part of a turtle tagging project conducted in Punalu'u on the Big Island in 1992. This was under the auspices of George Balaz, the foremost authority on the green turtle and the federal director for National Marine Fisheries in Hawaii.
We wrestled twenty-seven turtles ashore (a record for George) rodeo style! The smallest was a little twenty-four pound baby and the largest was a two-hundred and twenty-five pounds male coaught ten-years previously by Geroge in the French frigate Shaols sixteen-hundred miles to the Northwest.

u should have gone to malikia or something like taht for scuba. i went there for snorkle i loved it. also i stayed in keihe at maui hill resort quest. and u should have gone surfing with maui wave riders loved them i went in sping 2007 with make a wish.

i don't have a scuba lincense so i had to do an introductory dive, so my options were limited i did go body surfing a lot

yea in hawaii it still is 16 or older and plus since i went with make a wish they said u guys can not since the fact that they will be liable for any damages.

Back