My little drop of ocean

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

yet use coral frenzy sparingly a lil goes a ling way i feed my 90 it once a week and very little. if i use too much ill know the cyano algae and glass gets dirty real fast. but all in all really good stuff my zoo's and such grow at a very rapid rate. good luck to you and your expansion to the family. if u need anything just ask and i do mean that.

well then you know how much work it is raising kids....get everything in the tank and let cycle before baby is born.....3.5g tank should be manageable..just keep in mind things go south quickly in this small of tank size.

Looks pretty cool! Love the black sand look. BTW my birthday is 6/8 also.

Well happy (coming soon) birthday!!!!! I might have my son on my birthday also or around there. Praying sooner, because I am soooo ready :)

It was actually it was a custome DIY by a member. I'm horrible with names, and I cant remember who it was that made it.

They did an excellent job. Its always exciting to see a tank come together, so many possiblitys. Looking forward to watching it progress :)

just a warning to be careful with black sand and magnetic algae scrubbers! will scratch the tank!! all black sand is magnetic!!! and has the possibility's of getting into pumps and destroying them as well. just a word of caution.

Lorrie did u have any problems with this black sand?! Oh and thanks for explanation on the tank, I wouldn't have a clue. I just love this little tank!!!

No I didnt have any problems with it getting to the return pump. I got a replacement pad for the magfloat and cut a piece out of the one that you use on the inside and adheared it to a square acrylic rod and used that to clean the inside of the tank. I did not use a magnet cleaner in it.

Back