my nano....

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

luisse25

been running this 24 gal aquapod for 4mos now....no skimmer,just regular water change and filter pads on the back...no deaths except for some shrooms and xenias that got stung by my anemone(shes behave tho):D

all will be transfer/move to my 55gal...and probably i will say bye bye to my nano soon...:(

excuse me for all the frag racks...
thanks for looking...

more pics...

some pics of my babies:p

charisse...

Attachments

• DSC00055.jpg
    DSC00055.jpg
    47.5 KB
looking good
thanks andy:p:)
heres pics of the pretty corals i got from you..im not sure on the last pic,its
an acan i pick up at indoor,its in your tank there..really nice...:) the beautiful half head acan that i got from you sprout a baby..:p:D..im so so lucky..thanks a bunch..the fox coral i got from you is getting squeeze on my other side of the tank,has grown so big..need to really move to a bigger tank..the blasto and the very cute ricordea...

Last edited:
that thing looks great !!!Good job

thanksssss:) cant wait to move them here....
the bulb on the right side is 10k i will be changing it to 20k that way it will be even.really simple rockwork,some small caves...

i will still keep my nano until i transfer everything,im planning to transfer one at a time...i will still be enjoying my nano and maybe still keep it...it was fun doing nano tank but with my overloaded nano,i had to keep an eye on it,the corals,the snails that keeps knocking frags..shrimps that steals food and stuff but its fun:p:D

took new pics just today,,feeding time..you can see my fish and shrimps stealing food:D...and my orange clownfish overprotective of the anemone..took me 1-2 weeks for him to host the anemone..i put a picture of a clownfish hosting anemone in the glass facing them and the orange decided to take the plunge(pics work..proven:D)..my black clown still hosting the wall...:lol:

You should come to our frag swap in Spokane, lol. Everything in there looks amazing. I bet the nano was fun, I'd love to do one myself :)

You should come to our frag swap in Spokane, lol. Everything in there looks amazing. I bet the nano was fun, I'd love to do one myself :)

:lol:if spokane is just near i would love to come and buy more frags:lol:sure you guys over there have awesome corals and very affordable...:p

nano is so fun..some corals comes and go in my tank just to give way and to have some space...putting an anemone was stressful glad mine is behave..just stung some xenias and shrooms..i even have another baby anemone..forgot to take pic...

oh and forgot about these beauties...some of these pretty shrooms melted and i ended up with just 3(i dont know if it got stung by a frogspawn or because i moved it high up the tank,too much light)...:(...and found some pics of my tank when i was just starting..2mos old..then slowly filling it up...:D

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    40.2 KB
been running this 24 gal aquapod for 4mos now....no skimmer,just regular water change and filter pads on the back...no deaths except for some shrooms and xenias that got stung by my anemone(shes behave tho):D

all will be transfer/move to my 55gal...and probably i will say bye bye to my nano soon...:(

excuse me for all the frag racks...
thanks for looking...

Frag racks?!? How about the giant magnet cleaner! :lol:

Frag racks?!? How about the giant magnet cleaner! :lol:

LOL, I meant to say temporary frag racks, they are not glued, all zip ties so no worries about using the magnet cleaner as what its meant to be used for "a cleaner" but oh well what ever works as a rack. :idea: :D

Last edited:
Back