my new candy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Last few pics... All this in my little 40b on the floor and on top my SPS forest:badgrin::badgrin:. It is a death trap for SPS if any falls :lol::lol:. I need a bigger tank!

IMG_2942.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

The "Divorce Coral"

IMG_2951.jpg

Very very nice piece BTW!!!

Thank you sir! The purple rim around it is getting darker and a purple rim is developing around the neon green mouth. Indeed a nice center piece for the 270g amongst a few others;)
HA HA c'mon Duane Divorce? I havn't gotten married yet :lol::lol::lol:.

Sarang, Those are awesome!! I'm so jealous! What is the red bubbly guy in the second to last photo? He is cool, I haven't seen one like that before! And that rainbow acan(??) the very first guy, he is SOO COOL!!

Oh, goodness! Where'd you get the rainbow acan in the first pic?

I wish I can say. Per thier request I can't say. Sorry

Sarang, Those are awesome!! I'm so jealous! What is the red bubbly guy in the second to last photo? He is cool, I haven't seen one like that before! And that rainbow acan(??) the very first guy, he is SOO COOL!!

Thanks, The red/orange bubbly guy you are refering to is a Blastomussa Welssi. The acan is definatly an eye catcher. I can't wait for it to be colony!

Why can't you say where you got it , weird?

Most peeps are going to want somes of dat.

ARSA

I'm sure you know where you can get them LOL. Can you get some sweet acans in? You can get wholesale stuff right? I don't know why LFS around here don't get some more of these kinds of stuff in.

Last edited:
Cool cool.

Just thought that they would want to push some hot stuff like that.

You right ,LFS's should be stocking this high-end candy.

man if this acan grows like the other acans i have then I will have it made. lol
that is just wishful thinking

Back