My New Pride and Joy!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SaltyTemple

Say hello to my little friend! He is a Tomini Tang (liveaquaria.com), aclimated him this afternoon. I also got a mandrin, he is beautiful but I couldn't catch an image since he's in the back under the LR. I'm also including my Croacea which I picked up tonight (from saltwater city)

Enjoy! :D

Thats a nice healthy looking Tomini Shauna!!
Looks to be full grown or close to it. Mine hid for the first couple of weeks. I could see it but never take pics of it. Is it eating yet?

Nick

he was picking at the rock a bit - he's also following all of the other fish around kinda making his presence known. Kinda like, "hey, I'm the big man on campus, be warned"

He comes out and looks at me, then at my dog, then at my camera, then flits around and comes back out. I'm really impressed that he's not hiding more!

I also got some snails and hermits. As for shipping, Live aquaria has flat shipping. 29.99 for everything... extra 12 something for Saturday

I have been really happy with them - enough to pay for the shipping to ensure the quality I get. Every time I've had a loss they haven't even questioned and credited my account or reshipped. They've done everything they can to make it right. I will highly recomend them for customer service. I wouldn't trust their fish "descriptions" though, I'd do further research as opposed to going by their advice. I also like their dry goods Dr Fosters and Smith, I had a defective powerhead and they've sent me the return box and will credit shipping and cost once I return it. Again, super service.

Last edited:
If he's picking on the rocks, thats a good sign. Mine kinda figured out that all the other fish in the tank knew something he didnt and started going after what they chasing. Now he's right up in the mixshoving the others out of the way to eat.

Nick

Great looking Tomini! I notice that liveaquaria has 'em on sale right now, I should have waiting to get one of those rather than my Kole. But oh well, hope everything works out well for you :)

He is my new born! No kids in the forceable future so this is what I get!!! ha ha!

Hey works for me! Oh, but I am a kid freak and my wife and I have finally decided to try for one...I hope me being in the sun too much doesn't kill my chances(LOL)

Good Luck!!! :d:d:d

Thanks...I think all of my friends and family are hoping in the back of their minds that I don't have one because they wouldn't have anyone anymore to entertain theirs(LOL)

Back