My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Here is a little more progress. Got the box bolted in the trunk, got the trim work done around the speaker box and the new amp rack in. Just have to make the new side panels for the trunk and a few other little things. Total time I spent on the trunk was about 2 working days. Still wish I didn't rush it because I would have done some things differently, but that's how it is with anything I do for myself. Time is always limited... :)

Thanks Brady! And yes I am...I already have some dynamat in the tire well and will do the trunk lid etc later :)

Guess I'm gunna have to drive over there & let you do my truck because I just don't seem to stop working:(
That looks nice Krish! :)

So krish i see new things going in your car now i like,Well i got this car for my son in 2000 and its been in parked for sometime so we just got it back on the road this week$$$
dscf1893gb0.jpg

dscf1894in8.jpg

dscf1892ji2.jpg

very nice additions dood you're gonna be shaking every car is near you :p:D the same for you Dee, very cute car hehe :)

I sold the Evo last month because I was spending too much on it:p I figured I'd get something which is a bit easier to get parts for so I bought a GS-R Integra to mess with. Not quite as fast by far, but overall a nice car and it's JDM again so right hand drive :D Look at the front end...That's the front everyone wants in the US who has an Integra. Anywaays...Here's a few shots. Quick rundown, it has a Mugen full exhaust from the 4 to 1 headers back, LSD, Injen Intake, Spoon rear strut, I put new wheels on today, full body kit (changing the front lip this week to the Mugen or spoon) and so forth :)

All right, you Japanese car nuts! I will race you title for title against my 93 Audi S4 Turbo AWD with 20 pounds of boost! HA!!! Oh wait, I forgot I just traded it in for a minivan!

ROFL!!! I'd have to get back the Evo to run you (if you you still had the Audi). Now that you have the mini van, just a pair of Nike's will do :lol:

Man, when are you going to get a real muscle care, you know about 600, to 1000 HP blown V8? :D & stop playing around with those tinker toys!:lol:

ROFL!!! I'd have to get back the Evo to run you (if you you still had the Audi). Now that you have the mini van, just a pair of Nike's will do :lol:

You just watch it, Mister! You may have a pair of Nike's, but I got four Bridgestones! HA!!

You traded an Audi for a minivan Julia? LAME!! :lol: JK. For the kids right?

Yeah, for the kids all right... But it is AWESOME! I can haul all my fish stuff in it! :D I couldn't very well fit a 155 bow front in the Audi.

Back