My New Toy

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

White. how..... boring........:-B

{I've only owned 6 white cars in my life; and only one right now ;) }

Last edited:
Those are nice! What size you going with?

Going back to 17's lik I have now. It gives me just enough rim and tire :)

White. how..... boring........:-B

{I've only owned 6 white cars in my life; and only one right now }

LOL!!! Well it's my first white one!! :p

Don't you mean your first.... and second?
Very sharp and clean looking!

LOL!! Thanks!! Very clean for sure! Just ordered the wheels. Decided on a different one at the last minute. Figured since I was buying some anyways, why not pay a few extra dollars for a nicer pair :p

Thanks Jason! I sent you the bill!!! :p How's that car of yours doing these days?? The one you posted earlier (white old school one)? Not sure if I mentioned it here, but my old Evo got totalled. The guy I sold it to was afraid of it from day one, always "petted" it and he decided one night to launch in and couldn't control it and ran into a building taking down an outside staircase :shock:

That poor car still has the 2005 tags on the license plate, even though the 2006, 2007, and 2008 are all in the glove compartment. I picked up a new hobby about 3 years ago (no, I don't have a reefing problem) and the car fell by the wayside. I've just recently been inspired to drive it again, so I should be rebuilding the brakes and finishing the steering rebuild soon.

The thing that concerns me about those wheels: They are designed to fit a variety of different cars with vastly differing bolt patterns (ergo the 10 lug holes). Your car is designed to have a hub-centered wheel, and this one isn't. You will need a set of hub centering rings to match things up. Not what I like to do, but "good enough" for most people.

I prefer a wheel that is made to correctly fit the car.

Yeah, it is a universal 4 hole (8 total) and it comes with the centering hubs. The main reason I wanted it this way was for one, if I ever decided to sell them (just like the ones I have now) I have a wider range of cars I can sell to rather than just a few select cars. Also, we're not talking crazy horsepower or torque here even if I go with a turbo kit (which I'd only run about 6-8lbs) so it will do the trick! :)

ROFL!! Need some lag otherwise I'd burn the tires off of the car trying to pull off with a supercharger :lol:

Back