My Petco Experience

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

it has been confirmed. the sale starts sunday is what the gal at the local store said. She has 5 40gal breeders in stock for the sale. i was planning on picking one up this is good news

I have been visiting the Tacoma petco as well. And the fish guy there really does care about saltwater. He does a good job at stocking as well. Their tanks do get sick every once in a while but he will tell you when the fish aren't healthy. It is one of the only Petco's I'd recommend.

$1 sale starts tomorrow am. The Petco in Marysville has a decent saltwater section, but the one here in Mount Vernon where I live isn't very impressive. I'm going up to Bellingham this weekend to check out their store.......and the tanks!

Hey guys, this is Josh, the fish guy from the Tacoma Petco.
So I just wanted to say thanks for all the compliments, it's good to see my hard work is appreciated.
I know Petco has had a bad rap for the general lack of knowledgeable associates, sick fish, high prices, etc.
I don't care about that.
I'm just out to have a fun time, doing what I like to do.
I appreciate all your praises and criticisms.
Give me input on how I could improve on something, or let me know about a certain coral or fish or invert that you want me to order and I'll do it.
I've got a half dozen vendors I can order from and delivery time is only about a week to two.
Like I said, thanks much for the compliments.

Back