Need help ASAP before another Flood!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Glad you got it working Krish ... Sometimes you just have to damage $300 pieces of equipment to make things work in this hobby

Have a great day.

LOL...Thanks Chuck. I've damaged more expensive things in the past(LOL). You can't tell the elbow with the lockline even had holes in them since I closed them up. Thanks again for your help...

:idea: Sorry, i might have missed something. but i couldn't help but keep thinking to my self...... " How about a High Level Limit Switch " installed maybe in the sump..........? that way when your water reaches an Uncomfortable level.......... ( wher ever in the tank or sump ) the Limit Switch is activated n does it's job....... hope this is some help to you, cw.

Sorry, i might have missed something. but i couldn't help but keep thinking to my self...... " How about a High Level Limit Switch " installed maybe in the sump..........? that way when your water reaches an Uncomfortable level.......... ( wher ever in the tank or sump ) the Limit Switch is activated n does it's job....... hope this is some help to you, cw.

Thanks for the info cwrenge. I think I've finally got it under control as I've tested it a few times with the newly drilled holes and it seems to be working like a charm. Nevertheless, i'll keep your recommendation in mind...Thanks again.

i don't know if this is what a locline is but i would suggest some type of valve that only lets water flow one way and not the other. i know they sell them because when i use to run freshwater tanks, i had air lines with them on it to prevent back flow in case of power failure.

Back