Need Live Brine ASAP!-Finicky Fish!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mattj206

Need Help!

I made the mistake of buying fish I didnt know about after some bad advice, and they wont eat much...

I need live brine shrimp - I think they will go for that.

Does anyone hatch live brine? Would u sell me some untill I can hatch some eggs.

Help me save the fish-THX

Purple Queen Anthias Group. They eat a little cyclopseze, swim out in the open, and live with a hearty trio of sunburst anthias.

Lesson learned. Always ask ur LFS to feed before u buy-to make sure. Also do a little reading before jumping on a fish purchase.

Just get some eggs when you pick up some live stuff later. I buy the eggs in the little 2oz bottle and it last a long time. Put some in a clear glass container like a cheep vase or something like that and float it in the tank some ware with water from you tank. I have two in mine and they hatch in less then 12 hours and by 24 hours they are all hatched and I dump in 12 hours intervals so they have 24 on a glass when dumped and the fish love it. They go nuts. It’s a sure way to get picky fish to eat. I mix in the regular food and then dump the brine shrimp on top. Its amazing how they start eating things you want them to that way.

I was in Blue Sierra a week or two ago and they had a ten gallon tank full of live brine for sale

Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not with brine shrimp...Everyone is out of live brine..

But!!!! After trying every little food I could find, I finally found 1 they enjoy eating....prawn roe!!!! same thing my sunburst anthias had to start with.

Im hatching some baby brine for variety. They are hatching now - ready tomarrow morning..

I had written these fish off after trying about 8 different foods-only very limited success with cyclopseze.

This feels good.

That’s really good to know.
I’ve had a few fish over the years go because I could not get them to eat too and it suck every time. The brine shrimp trick has really helped. I will keep the prawn roe on my list of things. Where did you get that?

Back