Need some help the weekend of October 1st and 2nd

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We have a time set up. We can get into the sellers house at 8:00 am. They need to leave by 10am and he will have the system drained by the time we get there. Do you think this will work for you Martin? I am hoping we can be out of there by 9ish and on our way back up the Puyallup. It's about an hour long drive and then we just have to unload and you can run.

John, I don't want you getting hurt on our account. I will leave it up to you but I would feel horrible if you popped something lifting this tank. It sounds like there will be 6 of us if you were there.

I am also going to get some of the cups just in case they will help. If we have them and don't need them all is good. I would hate to need them and not have them though.

My Gf's parents live down there (Shelton) and we owe them a visit. Might be able to meet someone interested in the light I'm trying to get rid of half way as well.. So if you need the second truck I could be down there (8' bed) as well.. I'm not much for the lifting part however. I'm usually up all night so being down there early would be no problem..

Before all my surgery me and a friend from work moved my old 210 (same size)... wasn't fun, but it is doable.

Last edited:
Back