need to find a protein skimmer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fatboyt123

what skimmer do you guys think is the best for 155 gallon tank (going to have some fish most sps) my footprint can only be 15" by 9"

got a skimmer from big als got to my house and it was broke sent it back so they could get another one got it today and this one is leaking so i am just going to get my money back and buy a different one

if you have a skimmer for sale let me know this my first saltwater tank and nothing has gone right so far:cry:

Just a 60 but it's rated for 175 with a heavy load.

where are you at in tacoma am a block away from cheney stadium right next to the fredmayer on 18th anywhere near there mybe i could come by and see this thing in action?

where are you at in tacoma am a block away from cheney stadium right next to the fredmayer on 18th anywhere near there mybe i could come by and see this thing in action?

I live in the south end. I won't be home tonight but you are more than welcome to come by any day of the week after that.

and........Welcome to RF!

Last edited:
I live in the south end. I won't be home tonight but you are more than welcome to come by any day of the week after that.

and........Welcome to RF!

sent you a pm

thanks i really like this place everyone is very helpful and they sure do answer you questions fast

LOL
I got home early from work and beat them all to the punch!
The only reason I have the link is I'm getting the SWC 250 in two weeks for my 125!
I know it's overkill but I'm gonna stock HEAVY and FEED HEAVY!!

LOL
I got home early from work and beat them all to the punch!
The only reason I have the link is I'm getting the SWC 250 in two weeks for my 125!
I know it's overkill but I'm gonna stock HEAVY and FEED HEAVY!!

sounds good what size tank do you have now cant wait to see that thing up

where you at in tacoma a right next to that fred mayers on 18th

Octopus Skimmers

Are the SWC skimmers the same as the Reef Octopus line of skimmers. They look almost identical and are matched by their stats? I am in the market for a skimmer for my 120 and I have been leaning towrds the Reef Octopus NW200 model.

Thanks in advance.

I'm 1 mile off 512 two block off of pacific ave
96th and fawcett
And mine only 29 gallon right now!

you not to far away only about 15 20 min i might head over there to see that 120 when you get it up or if you need any help

Back