• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Arrivals for 5-03

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

LA Wholesale- Arrives Thursday

1-flame angel
1-bluespot jawfish
1-acan lord (PSAS)
1-possum wrasse
6-tiny zoa frag
2-sm super fancy zoa frag
3-tiny super fancy zoa frag
1-flameback angel
6-bartletts anthias
2-m/l midas blenny
1-randalls goby
6-med cleaner shrimp
1-sm yellow tang
1-sm desjardini sailfin tang red sea
1-12 line wrasse
1-green zoa
2-zoa two color
1-green finger leather

I dont have access to the list right this minute. What specific goby were you looking for. The chromis are in and some sifter gobies arrived but not all.

On a seperate note we ended up getting zero'd a second time on regular feather dusters. As mentioned before we have colored dusters which can be taken as rainchecked items but we'll have to try again on the regulars.

This was posted wed, does this mean that no large feathers came in on the thursday shipment? Waiting on a raincheck.

What are the size of the green guys in comparison to the big red ones?

This was posted wed, does this mean that no large feathers came in on the thursday shipment? Waiting on a raincheck.

What are the size of the green guys in comparison to the big red ones?

yeah, sorry man......the giant feather dusters were zero'd......of course.....only when we NEED them do we not get them. you are still more then welcome to take one of the smaller "colored" ones.....all the ones i've seen poke their "heads" out have been peppermint colored....we usually get the yellow-y/green ones in but i haven't seen any this time....yet.

sizing is usually colored=1"-1.5" head, giant/regular=2"-4" head

Back