• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Arrivals for 5-03

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Brie

BRA
Shipment of Indo fish arriving Wednesday 5/3, alot of them to fill raincheck orders.

Fish
Green Bird Wrasse - 1
Brown Bird Wrasse - 1
Lineatus Fairy Wrasse - 2
Cleaner Wrasse - 1
Dragon Wrasse - 1
Sunburst Anthias - 2
Powder Brown Tang - 1
Truncatus Anthias - 6
Pink Anthias - 6
Copperband Butterfly(L) - 2
Lyretail Hogfish - 1
Longnose Hawkfish - 1
Valentini Puffer - 2
3 Stripe Damsel - 6
Yellowtail Blue Damsel - 6
Domino Damsel - 6
Snowflake Moray Eel - 1
Green Mandarin Goby - 4
Banded Pipefish - 2
Dragnface Pipefish - 4
Algae Blenny - 4
Green Chromis(sm) - 50
Redline Wrasse - 1
Mural Sifter Goby - 6
Orange Spot Sifter Goby - 4
Goldhead Sifter Goby - 2
Leopard Wrasse - 2
Rainbow Wrasse - 2
Sixline Wrasse - 2
Yellow Watchman Goby - 2
Orange Spotted Watchman Goby - 2
Yellowtail Blenny - 2
Tailspot Blenny - 2
Hectori Goby - 2

Inverts
Colored Koko Duster Worm - 1
Colored Feather Duster- 24
Asst Sea Hare - 3
Rose Bubble Anemone - 4
Cleaner Shrimp(sm) - 10
Cleaner Shrimp(lg) - 2
Coral Banded Shrimp - 4
Harlequin Shrimp - 4
Anemone Crab - 2
Sexy Shrimp - 4
Chocolate Chip Starfish - 3​

Did you guys get the shipment alright today? I was going to stop by and pick up my rain-check feather duster after work if you have them in.

Yep everything is in and put away. We got a good batch of feather dusters in for the raincheck peeps, so feel free to come on by and pick yours up. :)

FYI,

The feather dusters that came in today are colored not regular. They can still be taken as raincheck dusters. Regular feather dusters are arriving Thursday if you prefer to wait.

Thanks!

I was on raincheck for some green chromis and a goby. Are those in for me to pick up?

THANKS!

I dont have access to the list right this minute. What specific goby were you looking for. The chromis are in and some sifter gobies arrived but not all.

On a seperate note we ended up getting zero'd a second time on regular feather dusters. As mentioned before we have colored dusters which can be taken as rainchecked items but we'll have to try again on the regulars.

I dont have access to the list right this minute. What specific goby were you looking for. The chromis are in and some sifter gobies arrived but not all.

On a seperate note we ended up getting zero'd a second time on regular feather dusters. As mentioned before we have colored dusters which can be taken as rainchecked items but we'll have to try again on the regulars.

I was looking for a sixspot goby.

We received Murals, Golden Heads, and Orange Spots but were zero'd on six spots. You can take one of the others or wait until the next shipment:)

Back