Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Skimmy

SKIM FU
here is info on the new smaller royal exclusive skimmers

UC 160 for aquariums up to 400 litres, = 400 litres of air = 550. - Euro
UC 180 for aquariums up to 700 litres, = 600 litres of air = 650. - Euro
UC 200 for aquariums up to 1000 litres. = 800 litres of air = 850. - Euro

The overall heights for all models: 56 cm.
Building method: identically like Bubble King DeLuxe, only different pump and without the pot screw connection. The skimers are decoupled, from original Röhm gs plexiglass pipes with at least 4-5mm strong pipes are built completely acoustically. It is present the same muffler as well as the extendable telescope pipe. The wave of the pump consists the camps wear-free of a ultraharten, sea water-firm special alloy and is, is from wear-free silicon carbide as with talks Dragon pumps and large BubbleKing talking the Dragons. The camp mating ceramic(s) coal and ceramic(s) ceramic(s) did not work satisfactorily and had to be exchanged during the Probezeit, for harder axles. The needle wheels consist of extremely easy PE-HD and in a setting from the full one were turned and milled. By this production method the wheels are balanced extremely good and cause no Unwuchten, which make themselves negatively by vibrations, noticeably. The needle wheels are insensitively to foreign matter, extremely flexible and cannot not break off.

skimerwhisperer said:
here is info on the new smaller royal exclusive skimmers

UC 160 for aquariums up to 400 litres, = 400 litres of air = 550. - Euro
UC 180 for aquariums up to 700 litres, = 600 litres of air = 650. - Euro
UC 200 for aquariums up to 1000 litres. = 800 litres of air = 850. - Euro

Are those the prices at the end of each line?

I know you are obsessed with skimmers, but doesn't $1087 for a skimmer seem a little much consider it is only good for 260 gallons, or is there something I am missing.

Thats not far off the prices of comparably sized Deltec's, ER Recircs, and H&S skimmers.

Nice job w/ the translation Skimmer Whisperer...
:D

Nick

for the same price as the smallest bubble king i think i'd still rather go with the ATI bubble master, this company is the one royal exclusive kinda emulated the shape and basic design of thier skimmers from.
my understanding is that ATI has been making skimmers much longer.
but it is very nice to know that there are finally some bubble king skimmers i can afford now, and i will at least try one now:)

i've posted this before, but here's pics of the ati bubble master w/ modified thread wheel eheim pump, and then a pic comparing the diffuser plate between the ati and the bubble king(bubble king is one with red plastic)

one of the things i like better is how the ATI skimmer injects the water/bubbles in at the very bottom of the skimmer and then outputs on the other side of a baffle a few inches up from the bottom.
the bubble king injects the water/bubbles around the middle of the skimmer and then outputs on the bottom of the skimmer.

heh- not easily my friend:)
sunlight supply used to carry thier skimmers, reactors, and lighting before they started importing thier own name brand chinese recirculating skimmers and reactors, they might still get lighting(t5bulbs) from them, but i doubt they would be very helpful in getting any other equipment from them for you, but it doesnt hurt to ask.
you would almost have better luck just buying straight from germany from one of the following sites:

http://www.aquazoo24.de/Technique.12/?osCsid=355fe8f9dd47504761d7a37db4d56b6a

http://translate.google.com/transla...://www.atiaquaristik.com/index.php?meerwasser

Back