President: Randy or Steven

Vice: Ed

Treasurer: Dwayne

Membership chair: Bob

Events Coordinator: vacant

Secretary: Kris

Kris what title are you looking for??

Last edited:
I am game. I think Eric wants to run for president, not sure. I know Kris was running for something. What about NoMercyMike?

Last edited:
Steven talked to Eric, and as I suspected he doesn't have the time to commit to the position.....

NomercyMike dose not wish to commit to any position this year.....he will help out when he can

Great news, Vicki has volunteered to help out on the board!! Doesn't sound like she cares about a title, so she can be the official BOD mascot!! :D I'll get her in here shortly.

It appears that this will be the first year in PSAS history that an actual election will take place!

Current BOD (ED).... Does a Poll on our PSAS forum sound fair to you?

Sorry guys I just have way to much going on to be doing all of this stuff fulltime, next year i will be more involved. I will try to help out where I can.

Sorry guys I just have way to much going on to be doing all of this stuff fulltime, next year i will be more involved. I will try to help out where I can.

Hey Mikey,
You take care of yourself. You have a lot of people that respect you here. We are not going anywhere. Thanks for all you do. :)
Sincerely,
Your Friend,
Ed:)

Hello all,
Any thoughts when elections will happen?

If i have your permission, im going to purchase a program ( my donation ) to manage the membership data. We need to move forward.

Can our present Membership Chair please contact me.
253-495-9360 C

Thanks
Bob

Hello all,
Any thoughts when elections will happen?

If i have your permission, im going to purchase a program ( my donation ) to manage the membership data. We need to move forward.

Can our present Membership Chair please contact me.
253-495-9360 C

Thanks
Bob

Bob, I am think the only position where an election was required was for Pres, but I hope both steven and randy will be on the board, so hopefully titles are not that important.

I think the rest of us are in by default. We have been busy the last couple of weeks planning the picnic, hopefully you have been keeping up on that thread.

Kris

Thanks for replying.
Okay by default i accept :)

I will purchase a laptop and register it to PSAS. The program is already on the way, so I need all of our membership data (Old & Present) who has this?

Thanks again

Bob

Bob, I am think the only position where an election was required was for Pres, but I hope both steven and randy will be on the board, so hopefully titles are not that important.

I think the rest of us are in by default. We have been busy the last couple of weeks planning the picnic, hopefully you have been keeping up on that thread.

Kris

Thanks for replying.
Okay by default i accept :)

I will purchase a laptop and register it to PSAS. The program is already on the way, so I need all of our membership data (Old & Present) who has this?

Thanks again

Bob

Randy (cwby416) is your man.

Back