New clown: thank Pioneer and Cavyroo!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Electrokate

I did some trading with Tangee (thanks for driving!) at Pioneer in Centralia tuesday, am so happy with my new clownfish! It's a bright orange/red oscellaris from ORA, good size and appears to be in perfect health. Thanks Cavyroo! Those pink featherdusters are awesome too. Haven't seen the peppermints, hopefully they are busy chowing down on aiptasia :) Sorry for the lousy pix, don't want to hit them with the flash. The first picture is the new fish, second is the old one which I got in trade at my friend's store in Portland, World of Wet Pets. If you got frags check them out, they don't have a ton of marine but what they have is well priced and healthy-all MAC. They have lots of beginners so will pay actual money or do cred for decent size frags of kenya trees and colt corals, and love easy stuff. He has nice fish, really great survival rates compared to what I have seen elsewhere. And he is practically on the way to Waves and Upscales if you take 217 from 26... that's aimed at Washington people since Portland people probably know about him already :)

Also included a picture of my depressed goby. His friend kicked him out of the den, I guess they must be two males. Poor fish. He keeps going back and getting driven off. Used to live at the other end of the 5 foot long tank just fine but I guess he didn't know that there were more of his kind in the tank, now that he knows he won't bug off. Anyone know where I can get females?

Yeah I don't really share my fish pix all that often, but he's so nice... just love him. Wish I had a picture of the Potters angel I have in quarantine, that's a stunner. Susie bought it for me for Christmas, which kicked all my other presents ' butts despite it getting sick! It's better now, and purely amazing. It's in kind of a yucky looking tank though, hospital tanks are just not all that purdy :) It got brook but I treated it right away and it fully recovered. I have Terry Bartelme to thank for laying out the cure in an article...
http://216.168.47.67/cis-fishnet/seascope/99SS1601.htm
That wasn't hard to do and it worked like a charm. Now I am definitely not as afraid of brook as I am of ich! :)
So I suppose it would be kind of a dis to say what store I got the angel from! Ha ha.
Kate

Kate - great looking fish! Glad to hear your angel is recovering!

Back