New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

great micro brew here in buckley " elkhead" if you wanted to swing by dave's on the way the elkhead is right on our way to matt's. if I can get my wife to drive me home I may be sipping some scotch.

I started a nice Home brewed American Wheat IPA, should be able to bring some along assuming I can make it to this fine event.

Last edited:
I might come but it would be at the last minute as I have to see how my wife is feeling. Can I show up at the last minute? She comes off restrictions on the 24th but she will still have several weeks until she gets back to normal speed. I promise not to hug anyone.

Last edited:
I could almost swear I signed up for this and said alicia and i would bring sume good grub, but i dont see myself on the list. Its not to late to get in on it is it? We would love to come. OK i went back and found it, post #168 I said we would bring brocoli salad with bacon, i knew i wasnt crazy

Also noticed that no where does it state what time you want people to start showing up, noon? 1?, 2?, what time are you thinking? Will people be bringing frags to swap or equipment or stuff, or is this a social only event? If i remember correctly at the one last year people were talking about bringing frags. I am tossing around the idea of bringing my Dolphin Ampmaster 4000 that hasn't sold on classifieds as yet and giving it away as a door prize. Dont hold me to that, I am still kicking the idea around in my head. Or maybe a couple of us could bring some equipment to donate and we could do a raffle or something? Or have a potato sack race and the winner gets prizes? Games or contests with prizes? We could have a live rock stcking contest, see who can stack the tallest freestanding structure of live rock lol. oo wait, we could hook the Ampmaster up to a creek or somethin and have a water cannon!! ok ok I am getting carried away

Also noticed that no where does it state what time you want people to start showing up, noon? 1?, 2?, what time are you thinking? Will people be bringing frags to swap or equipment or stuff, or is this a social only event? If i remember correctly at the one last year people were talking about bringing frags. I am tossing around the idea of bringing my Dolphin Ampmaster 4000 that hasn't sold on classifieds as yet and giving it away as a door prize. Dont hold me to that, I am still kicking the idea around in my head. Or maybe a couple of us could bring some equipment to donate and we could do a raffle or something? Or have a potato sack race and the winner gets prizes? Games or contests with prizes? We could have a live rock stcking contest, see who can stack the tallest freestanding structure of live rock lol. oo wait, we could hook the Ampmaster up to a creek or somethin and have a water cannon!! ok ok I am getting carried away

Whoa, settle down, your scaring me.

Dear Matt

I think matters of the hearts of the people have changed and I would like to ask to be put back on the part list.

P.S.
I can still bring meatballs....

what if we plumbed the AmpMaster into a keg of MicroBrew? We could have Craft Beer on tap at 4000 GPH.. i did the math, that works out to 142.2 ounces per second, or the ability to fill a 16 ounce red solo cup in .112 seconds.

what if we plumbed the AmpMaster into a keg of MicroBrew? We could have Craft Beer on tap at 4000 GPH.. i did the math, that works out to 142.2 ounces per second, or the ability to fill a 16 ounce red solo cup in .112 seconds.

Can we please do this?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Now this BBQ is really starting to sound like a 'Cannot/should not miss Event' Looking forward to seeing everyone here and 'Matt's Slug Farm' as well.

Cheers, Todd

That all sounds like a blast. I have about 400' of heavy powercord

The time is going to be from 3pm to 8pm or later depending on how much everyone is enjoying it. Looks like quite a few people are really looking forward to the BBQ. Dose anyone have any game ideas? Horse shoes crockett badminton would anyone even be interested?

The time is going to be from 3pm to 8pm or later depending on how much everyone is enjoying it. Looks like quite a few people are really looking forward to the BBQ. Dose anyone have any game ideas? Horse shoes crockett badminton would anyone even be interested?

Now that you asked.
Being as we are going to be at a farm I thought maybe someone could bring a bucket of grease....... And someone else could maybe round up a couple of 8 mo old piglets!!!!

The winner gets Danny's pump

Back