New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

If anyone has peel and stick tags for us to write RF handle and real names on, it makes it more fun to match names with faces. I will ask Karen if we have any here. If Todd can make it over here today so we can get carbonating in time, will bring the home brew which is now ready to bottle and keg. Otherwise will figure out something else.

Matt provided them last year. don't know if he has some a this points though.

Yep we have name tags. Looking forward to trying that home brew IPA. Reefing and brewing sounds like my kind of hobbys.

June 1st Second anual BBQ 3PM to 8PM Enumclaw 4sixsix08 28sixth ave se Enumcla wa 98022. 253-six32-41six7 Main course blue cheese hamburgers, regular bergers, hot dogs. The rest will be a potluck style if you can bring something I will add it to your name like last year. This will be the first year we get to give away a donation. The first 45 people will get free Rod's Reef food and a beer cozy.

#1, PEPPIE
#2, KPIOTROWSKI
#3, MOJO
#4, ERIC & BECCA
#5, STEVEN11
#6, MCDONALDJOSH7
#7, NEMCRAZY= CHILLY
#8, BLK822822= MACARONI SALAD
#9, TJL
#10, #1REEFKEEPR= POTATO SALAD,SODAS, CHIPS/DIP
#11, MERCENARY-GRUNT, A SALAD
#12, HUNTER0975= MEATBALLS
#13, DTECH07
#14, BOSCO83
#15, AKREEFER=SNICKERS SALAD AND POTATOE SALAD
#16, FRAGMAN
#17, FALL0N
#18, THRAWN
#19, 1GUYDUDE, RUM COKE
#20, PANTHER_119
#21, TAMARINTHAI
#22, SENJI = SHINE
#23, TRIDO
#24, ICHTYS = BROCOLI SALAD WITH BACON

#1, PEPPIE
#2, KPIOTROWSKI
#3, MOJO
#4, ERIC & BECCA
#5, STEVEN11
#6, MCDONALDJOSH7
#7, NEMCRAZY= CHILLY
#9, TJL
#13, DTECH07
#14, BOSCO83
#16, FRAGMAN
#17, FALL0N
#18, THRAWN
#19, 1GUYDUDE, RUM COKE
#20, PANTHER_119
#21, TAMARINTHAI
#22, SENJI = SHINE
#23, TRIDO

#25, HEREFISHYFISHY = Gallon Keg of American Wheat IPA Homebrew and some of Karen's banana bread

June 1st Second anual BBQ 3PM to 8PM Enumclaw 4sixsix08 28sixth ave se Enumcla wa 98022. 253-six32-41six7 Main course blue cheese hamburgers, regular bergers, hot dogs. The rest will be a potluck style if you can bring something I will add it to your name like last year. This will be the first year we get to give away a donation. The first 45 people will get free Rod's Reef food and a beer cozy.

#1, PEPPIE
#2, KPIOTROWSKI
#3, MOJO
#4, ERIC & BECCA
#5, STEVEN11
#6, MCDONALDJOSH7
#7, NEMCRAZY= CHILLY
#9, TJL
#13, DTECH07
#14, BOSCO83
#16, FRAGMAN
#17, FALL0N
#18, THRAWN
#19, 1GUYDUDE, RUM COKE
#20, PANTHER_119
#21, TAMARINTHAI
#22, SENJI = SHINE
#23, TRIDO
#25, HEREFISHYFISHY = Gallon Keg of American Wheat IPA Homebrew and some of Karen's banana bread
#26 RAINYDAVE - Something

Seeing as a number of members are bringing Home Brew or equivalent, I was wondering if you all want me to bring my portable BAC meter from work? Its like the ones the cops use, blow and see if you are over .08 lol.

Seeing as a number of members are bringing Home Brew or equivalent, I was wondering if you all want me to bring my portable BAC meter from work? Its like the ones the cops use, blow and see if you are over .08 lol.

Sounds like a challenge! :first:

um, guys....He's bringing a gallon of home brew. we should think shot glass samples. I drank a gallon of high test last year myself over the course of the hours I was there and still drove home.

I have to get up at 5am and work the next day so no drunk fool I will be...:violin:

um, guys....He's bringing a gallon of home brew. we should think shot glass samples. I drank a gallon of high test last year myself over the course of the hours I was there and still drove home.

I have to get up at 5am and work the next day so no drunk fool I will be...:violin:

Come on now Kevin, this is a once a year deal. I have known you to call in for a lesser reason.

Heh... I've burned water before...

Seriously though, my mama made sure I was capable to taking care of myself.

Come on now Kevin, this is a once a year deal. I have known you to call in for a lesser reason.

I called in twice in my life for enjoyment dave, and the first was for this event last year. The second was to go out of town with my wife. But I guess I could make it a tradition to call in for matt's BBQ. you driving dave?

Make it official...
#27 Aquanaut/Deborah is coming solo. I'll think about what I can bring.
My hubby has decided, to spend the day at Cabella's.

Back