New get together pig roast? frag swap? something?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Lots of Graduations on the 8th and 15th so I would bet 1st based on that. Me and Dave have kids graduating from the UW on the 15th, and White River's is on the 8th.

We will be there Matt. Looking forward to it already. Ever think of burying a cow instead of a pig?

Eric
Oceans by Design
1055 Andover Park E
Tukwila, WA 98188
206-575-5006

We will be there Matt. Looking forward to it already. Ever think of burying a cow instead of a pig?

Eric
Oceans by Design
1055 Andover Park E
Tukwila, WA 98188
206-575-5006

Should we put you on the list of volunteers for hole digging??? LOL Pit? or Spit?

The date of June 1 sounds great.
Anybody seen the forecast for that day?

Matt sounds like another great event in the works and shall do my very best to attend this one.

Cheers, Todd

Matt sounds like another great event in the works and shall do my very best to attend this one.

Cheers, Todd
I'm new on this site been reefing only a couple of years!!! but would like to meet other reefers who take Aquaculter as a REAL hobby and maybe buy some corals??? I'll bring some dishes potatoe salad, chips dip,and some pies ill help with setup and or anything that I can donate my time to get your event going???
Is it going to be an indoor event? "If not I have some canopies!
What time are you planning on starting this event?? If you need help I can help BBQ or setup!!
Just let me know and I'm all in???

im in. sweet. don't know what im bringing tho.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.

Last edited:
I am pretty new around here but would love to come out and meet some fellow reefers. I can't promise at this point but I don't see why i could not make it. Would prob bring wife and baby..

DTECH07

This is the location.
Not real sure about the date, Pretty sure it is the first weekend in June

4sixsix08 28six'th ave se Enumclaw WA 98022 phone 253-six32-41six7[/QUOTE]

Yes it will be June 1st.... After i get back from MAX ill start the list. So far i think were up to 15 people. This will be a family event as well so bring the kids.

Back