New Moderator for "New to Reefkeeping"

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MtnDewMan

RF Premium Member
Join me in welcoming Krish as he joins us to aide in helping out our newcomers to reefkeeping. He always lends a helping hand to those that are new as well as those that are needing general help all around. This is a job that Krish has been doing for us all along but we thought we would recognize him officially to help moderate this area.

Thanks for your help Krish

Congrats dood !!
Well deserved, you're not only a hylarious dood, but you are always there when we all need you :) .
I'm glad to see youre a mod now..... now don't ban us all :p:lol: .

Seriously i'm very happy for you :D !! great choise Chuck !! :)

Thanks Chuck for the opportunity to help out a bit more around here. I'm always looking for a way to help new members feel comfortable about posting here, helping them whenever I can with any questions they may have (because I know how I once felt) and making the forum fun for all. It's very cool to be able to give back a bit more to a forum that has given me so much already:)

Congrats dood !!
Well deserved, you're not only a hylarious dood, but you are always there when we all need you .
I'm glad to see youre a mod now..... now don't ban us all .

Seriously i'm very happy for you !! great choise Chuck !!

Thanks Gabbs!! :D Atleast now I can get rid of that Great White Shark title I've been stuck with:p

Good plan! I was worried that the activity level was dropping, guess this was MountainDew's ace up the sleeve for getting the post count back up:lol: :lol:

Congrats Krish!!!! i saw the thread and started cracking up..i knew something like this would happen one day!! it is WELL deserved!!

I second what sponge bob has to say. (theres a sentance that i thought i would never say) But none the less Congrats!

Steven

I thought the activity was dropping off,krish is the right man for the job! congrats on becoming part of the mod squad! you deserve it!:D if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be chaning water in a box every week lol :D

Cool man. I am sure it will work out really well. Its going to be alot of work, but I am sure you will do a good job.

Thanks Steve!:) Now what extra work are you talking about?(LOL) RF is not work for me...Always a pleasure:)

Good plan! I was worried that the activity level was dropping, guess this was MountainDew's ace up the sleeve for getting the post count back up

LOL! Thanks Mike! You guys really want me to post more than I am already?? :eek: :p I've been here still posting away, but I got that new tank this past weekend so I was messing with that:)

Congrats Krish!!!! i saw the thread and started cracking up..i knew something like this would happen one day!! it is WELL deserved!!

LOL! Thanks Ron! :D

I second what sponge bob has to say. (theres a sentance that i thought i would never say) But none the less Congrats!

Steven

Thanks Steven! That's funny what you said about Gabby(LOL) Just don't spell like her and you will be cool:p J/K

I thought the activity was dropping off,krish is the right man for the job! congrats on becoming part of the mod squad! you deserve it! if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be chaning water in a box every week lol

Thanks Tony! I appreciate the kind words. I'm glad you became an active member here! When I saw your post count hit over 100, I was really happy. Must mean you really enjoy it here:)

Last edited:
KRISH YOU ROCK MY WORLD MAN!!!!!

Now make my post count bigger! I was thinking around 15K

No but seriously Krish Congratulations on a well deserved well earned position.

I'm serious about the post count. :)

Congrats Krish! Thanks for heading up the "New to Reefkeeping" forum!

Awesome Krish!

Thanks Matt!:D

KRISH YOU ROCK MY WORLD MAN!!!!!

Now make my post count bigger! I was thinking around 15K

No but seriously Krish Congratulations on a well deserved well earned position.

I'm serious about the post count.

ROFL! Thanks Nick!! About your post count, I don't have those kinds of powers, but if you make a post everytime I do, you'll be set:p

Congrats Krish! Thanks for heading up the "New to Reefkeeping" forum!

Thanks Nikki! Hopefully I work out just fine :)

Cool moderator and official Reef frontiers greeter. When I grow up and retire in two years I'm going to be the greeter at Lowes or wallmart.

Don

Krish, how do you rock Nicks world?????:confused: :confused: :p i figured if i let that go, Brian would chime in:D ..he hasn't been on alot lately..i'm going to have to pm him and see what's up

Cool moderator and official Reef frontiers greeter. When I grow up and retire in two years I'm going to be the greeter at Lowes or wallmart.

Don

Thanks Don!!! How much does that job pay?(LOL)

Krish, how do you rock Nicks world????? i figured if i let that go, Brian would chime in ..he hasn't been on alot lately..i'm going to have to pm him and see what's up

ROFL!! I think Nick means "rock" as in "live rock":p Brian is at a wedding that's why he hasn't been here, but not his...I don't think:confused: (LOL)

i figured if i let that go, Brian would chime in ..he hasn't been on alot lately..i'm going to have to pm him and see what's up

Brian has been at some wedding for more than a week dood..... who knows what Melissa and him are doing in there :shock: :lol: .

When I grow up and retire in two years I'm going to be the greeter at Lowes or wallmart

ohh boy, you knwo that's a very hard job :p .

I think Krish's post are gonna go to the 20 k :D, but i'm glad you're a mod instead of white shark :lol:

Back